Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Penis shrinkage

  1. #1
    scottspeeeds is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    24

    Penis shrinkage

    I'm new to this so please no condescending BS. My question is, is there a test booster out there--one that adds to your own production instead of stopping it? I'm not yet comfortable with the idea of messing with my own nuts and lets face it guys--no matter how big you get, it's those that make you a man.

  2. #2
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    The shrinkage comes from the supression of your natual test. If you have a problem with shrinkage than you could run hcg mid cycle and post cycle.

  3. #3
    THE PUMP's Avatar
    THE PUMP is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    rip off Ireland
    Posts
    652
    I no they all boost the test bro its when you stop useing the stuff that the test then supresses that why the pct is used.

  4. #4
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Its not during your cycle that your nuts shrink , if you have a proper PCT you wont have any problems . By the way don't worry about the size of your "big john" mostly he will infact grow .

  5. #5
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    This is the last time i'm going to answer one of these questions..


    STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE YOUR PENIS SHRINK

    also, testicle size is not what determines manhood. if you do proper post cycle therapy , they go back to normal fairly quickly. if not, they go back, but a lot more slowly.

  6. #6
    SaTyR's Avatar
    SaTyR is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    This is the last time i'm going to answer one of these questions..


    STEROIDS DO NOT MAKE YOUR PENIS SHRINK

    also, testicle size is not what determines manhood. if you do proper post cycle therapy, they go back to normal fairly quickly. if not, they go back, but a lot more slowly.

    Chrisadams no one on this thread did talk about penis shrinkage . Only testikels .

  7. #7
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Chrisadams no one on this thread did talk about penis shrinkage . Only testikels .

    The name of the thread is penis shrinkage.

  8. #8
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    with proper PCT there is no need to worry about shrinkage as your boys will come back in no time...

  9. #9
    Cardones is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    with proper PCT there is no need to worry about shrinkage as your boys will come back in no time...
    Hows come the "cycles for the novice" on this site don't show what to do for PCT? Are the dosages that low?

  10. #10
    Zues is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Buffalo, NY area
    Posts
    472
    The only real so called test booster out there is andro. But for the amount of $ you pay and the crappy results, your better off going with AS. I recommend getting ANABOLICS 2004. That book is so useful its like the bible.

  11. #11
    taquipariu's Avatar
    taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BRazil
    Posts
    232
    Penis shrinkage, no way.

    Balls shrinkage, well Iīve experienced some, as for my first cycle I used a very good combination of drugs.

    It happens that when youīre using exogenous test(and meny other roids too), your endogenous production slows down, as your body see that it is not necessary, because it detects the amount of test that is in the blood. Thatīs what makes your balls shrink.

    You always mess with your nuts while using roids, thatīs why it is needed a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

  12. #12
    RabidLassie's Avatar
    RabidLassie is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Guilderland, NY
    Posts
    96

    thread

    Quote Originally Posted by taquipariu
    Penis shrinkage, no way.

    Balls shrinkage, well Iīve experienced some, as for my first cycle I used a very good combination of drugs.

    It happens that when youīre using exogenous test(and meny other roids too), your endogenous production slows down, as your body see that it is not necessary, because it detects the amount of test that is in the blood. Thatīs what makes your balls shrink.

    You always mess with your nuts while using roids, thatīs why it is needed a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).
    this whole thread is making my penis shrink. it's scary to think that someone that doesn't know basic facts about steroids is considering doing them.

    lassie

  13. #13
    taquipariu's Avatar
    taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BRazil
    Posts
    232
    how old are you ? 16 ?

    never heard of any of this

  14. #14
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by taquipariu
    how old are you ? 16 ?

    never heard of any of this

    Come on now. Let's not be too harsh on the guy. The only dumb question is no question. I give hom props for posting the question. At least now he knows and won't have to constantly second guess himself.

  15. #15
    taquipariu's Avatar
    taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BRazil
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by scottspeeeds
    I'm new to this so please no condescending BS. My question is, is there a test booster out there--one that adds to your own production instead of stopping it? I'm not yet comfortable with the idea of messing with my own nuts and lets face it guys--no matter how big you get, it's those that make you a man.

    Well, I heard about this herb, itīs called "tribullus terrestris". Itīs for men impotency, and it boosts your testosterone levels ... Itīs an homeopatic herb...
    I think the dosage is about 250mg / day... But research about it...

  16. #16
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I've done 2 long cycles, and never really had any atrophy. Everyone is different, and it also depends on what your taking. But, after your cycle is through and once you've done proper PCT, you should be fine. Even lose doses of AS can cause shrinkage.

    The average male produces about 70mg of Test a week. So even doing 200mg of Test a week can infact shut you down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •