Thread: Whinny Question

corrlus is offline New Member

Whinny Question

First of all I'm new here, and I have taken the advice of others to search b/f asking, which is what I've done. I just didn't find exactly what I was looking for. So here it is.. My only previous use was a six week cycle of under dosed deca made in Mexico, I was happy but that was 2 yrs. ago.
    Started the 2mg orals one week ago, currently at 16mg per day and planning on working my way up to 24mg per day. At the moment whinny is all I am taking but I would possibly like to add something else upon ending this 4-6 wk cycle or maybe even running it concurrently.
    I do alot of cardio and at the moment my goals are not to blow up, just adding lean mass, and reducing body fat.
    How long should I run the whinny and what should I add with it that will help me obtain my goals either during this cycle or after it?
    As far as the clomid goes, at what point in my whinny cycle should I start taking it, and how much per day?
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I hope I have followed the boards common courtesy. Thanks!

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    First, you should, but don't have to, stack something else with winny. Second, try taking 50mg/ed. I believe you can do a winny only cycle. Especially if all you want is cut and muscle density. Run some milk thisle because of the 17aa properties.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Run your clomid 3 days after you last winny intake. I'd go with 100mg /ed for 10 days and 50mg/ed for at least one more week. IMO winny does't really fuck up your balls, but better safe than fucked. No clomid, no cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If you were to take 30mg Winny a day, how would you take it?

2 pills, three times a day OR 3 pills, twice a day ???

Thnx
    Terinox

p.s; and what about higher doses, 50mg a day, assuming u have 5mg per tab

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Terinox the best way to take oral winny is every 4-5 hours to keep the flow steady. I remember reading that 17aa like d-boll and winny should be taken like that. I had the 10mg winny i took one with every meal and it worked out really good.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    i get the best response from winny tabs when i take them 2x a day.....
    i take one in the morning, and the other one about 5 or 6 pm, before my workout....

Thread Information