savageracer is offline New Member

prop,d-ball,winny,tren 4th cycle

I'm going to be taking my 4th cycle... i'm 18, 6'3, 210lbs, and about 5% BF. I've been training with weights 6 days a week for 2 years with pretty much missing no days.. i'm also a proffessional speed skater so i do lots of cardio.. i wanted to know how good theis cycle would be.

week1-10: prop 100mg/ed---6 days a week
    week1-5: d-ball 30mg/ed----6 days a week
    week5-12: winny 50mg/ed---6 days a week
    week5-12: tren 75mg/ed-----6 days a week

I'm trying to have some pretty good strength gains but also stay really cut.. let me know what you think about it and if you would change something, add something etc...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't do it part time bro. What do you man by "six days a week"? Why not 7?

Also, the tren could hurt your sped skating, as a common side effect is shortness of breath. If you have used it before, than you would know better than I would. I know it hurts me badly on my bike, and after a couple labs, I can't breath at all. No way I could race on tren.

If you are looking to stay real lean, I might drop the d-bol too. The prop will kick in fast enough.

-moto

savageracer is offline New Member
    I should take shots even on my day off??? Do you think i should add anything to it?? or does that look good.. i wanted the d-ball in there for some extra strength and a little size at the beginning of the cycle.. i do cardio like 3-4 hours a day and weights about 1.5-2 hours tuesday through sunday.. i would like a massive strength gain.. please help out.

Thread Information