carlo is offline Associate Member

Angry PM's & E-mails asking for sources!

Guys! I keep getting people from different boards e-mailing me and asking me for sources, it is too suspicious to me! I just ask them why would they think I'd know...some reply some don't.
    has did happen to any of you guys?

Thanks!!

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Yes just ignore them dont reply.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    quite often, yes, I know the pain. One dude never even posted me and his pm said something about I was a college student so hook another college student up. I always tell to chill and hang out a while.

Talking

I actually gave 2 guys sources from the scammer's list,
    Just wanted to give them a hard time, I've heard some of these guys could actually be cops, they do spend a lot of time on these boards and pose themselves as newbies or so, **** you can' trust anyone anymore!!
    And I also read that they do this to collect info and study patterns so beware guys.
    Last edited by carlo; 01-05-2004 at 06:32 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlo
    I actually gave 2 guys sources from the scammer's list
    that is funny and kinda ****ed up too. Oh well, if they did source checks then they'd know. That is a good idea bro.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. Just ignore them. Don't Reply

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually gave 2 guys sources from the scammer's list
    That's just mean bro! If you don't know them, the best thing to do is delete the PM. It's most likely just a newbie looking for a hookup, but it could just as easily be a DEA agent looking for some info. Never take that chance bro.

-moto

yeah motoxxxxguy I know is mean but like you said it could be an agent, the way I see it even as a newbie I never never would ask such thing man, is just wrong...Just like I did , I had to pay $ to get my info. it took a couple of months and two rippedoffs but I learned from them...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    yeah guys, quit emailing me asking for sources, if i don't know you I'm not telling U ****...

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I actually gave 2 guys sources from the scammer's list,
    Just wanted to give them a hard time, I've heard some of these guys could actually be cops, they do spend a lot of time on these boards and pose themselves as newbies or so, **** you can' trust anyone anymore!!
    And I also read that they do this to collect info and study patterns so beware guys.
    Bro why bother before you know it your gonna have angry people thinking your a scammer up your ass. Just ignore them!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just delete the PM's.............. Giving these guys the scammer's emails just makes the scammer more money if they don't check them out.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I like the ones that say I heard you use this guy and I lost his email addy,we go way back.

OK, I won't give no scammer's address...I never thought that it would do none but make mo' money for those bastards scammers...we don't want that!
    I will just ignore them ...

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    When I first got to AR I bugged a few for sources. I didnt know about the scamming scenerio that looms over these boards. Whats funny now that im on to this is Im getting or I did get some emails from sources all in one swoop and thought that was ironicly funny.

azstud2 is offline Junior Member

Talking

just flippin through pages and doin my homework bros, this was a funny azz post. *note to newbies*- if youre askin 4 it..and even remotely tempted to pm for a source, cut and paste the scammer list,atleast you get to pick your own two (: . alright i got a question guys..seen talk about selective scammers,and the guys that will hook u up if its below a certain $$ amount, what would u tell the new bros when it comes to how much $$ and the best way to test your source. and is there any ways u can cover your azz if your dropin your cash in a feds piggy bank? thanks.

any butt munch thats tempted to pm with some bullshiot source,piss off . not interested. savin my cash for your mommy,you should be 2 (:

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I must put off one awful vibe, since i've never received a single unsolicited PM to that effect in the entirety of my time here!! It's a shame, really, since i give 'em out like candy.....yes, that should do it.

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    Its funny because I randomly emailed a guy, and long and behold he turned out to be the ****. Hes even domestic and prices are very affordable.

I only would hook someone up if they have been around the board awhile and they are someone that can be trusted.

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I must put off one awful vibe, since i've never received a single unsolicited PM to that effect in the entirety of my time here!! It's a shame, really, since i give 'em out like candy.....yes, that should do it.
    Well in that case, shoot me over a pm with your source man...

j/k

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I only would hook someone up if they have been around the board awhile and they are someone that can be trusted.
    I agree. If you just registered here last week, have no posts to your name, and PM or email me asking for a source, your PM will be deleted without a second thought, same with emails.

It seems that I have received twice as many of these requests in the last week, or since this thread came up!

-moto

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Still nothing...on either end. I've never been asked for a source nor have I been solicited by a random source...except for BigTexan, who won't stop pushing his sustanon and liquid creatine blend on me every chance he gets.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Me neither no one send me unsolicated emails or pm, it usually me asking vets or mods something

Thread Information