timmz11 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation The Cycle Heard Roun' The World!!!

hey bro's ...ok..a small lie with the subject heading...this is bye far not the CYCLE HEARD ROUN' THE WORLD...but it did get ur attention enough to get you in here...which is my exact goal thus far..
    so here's the deal....>>>>
    im 20 years old..(some are goin to say too young some are not..but i'll be 21 in april, for those who believe 21 is a decent age)...190 lbs. 14% BF..
    i have the diet in check....this will be my first cycle...i am not tryin to rush into anything too much..thus if anything needs to be changed it can be done so..but by me saying, im not in a rush..is not to mean im goin to wait 2-3 more years either.. ...so please fella's nothing with the young stuff..

and here's what the cycle is goin to look like:

wk 1-4 25mg D-bol ED
    wk 1-10 Test En. 200mg E4D
    .25 l-dex or armidex + 10mg Nolva ED throughout cycle
    PCT= Clomid 100 mg. + Nolva 20 mg. ED for 30 days

please tell me what u think bro's......all of you all have helped me out greatly and i appreciate everything...
    thanx!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmz11
    hey bro's ...ok..a small lie with the subject heading...this is bye far not the CYCLE HEARD ROUN' THE WORLD...but it did get ur attention enough to get you in here...which is my exact goal thus far..
    im 20 years old..(some are goin to say too young some are not..but i'll be 21 in april, for those who believe 21 is a decent age)...190 lbs. 14% BF..
    i have the diet in check....this will be my first cycle...i am not tryin to rush into anything too much..thus if anything needs to be changed it can be done so..but by me saying, im not in a rush..is not to mean im goin to wait 2-3 more years either.. ...so please fella's nothing with the young stuff..

wk 1-4 25mg D-bol ED

please tell me what u think bro's......all of you all have helped me out greatly and i appreciate everything...
    thanx!
    other than your age, cycle looks outstanding.....

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Some can make progress with mild doses, your 190 14%, bump the Test to 250 e3day. jmo

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    other than your age, cycle looks outstanding.....
    nice that someone did there homework prior to starting. Looks good bro

WogLifter is offline New Member
    Considering its only your first cycle, and your not lookingfor a drastic change, i think the cycle suits you. If it were me, i might up the d-bol to 30-35mg ED, and either punch the dosage of Enth to 300 or 200 E3. As for age, your got a year or two on me, so we're in the same boat bro. Best of luck

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmz11

wk 1-4 25mg D-bol ED

thanx!
    YOu actually have your head on straight...wow.

The only changes I might make, being your 1st cycle, would be to either drop the d-bol or reduce it to 20mg/ed...and for my 1st cycle I did 250mg TE e5d for 12 weeks without the d-bol...and gained over 25lbs.

Either way...as long as your diet/rest/training are right..........you'll grow like a weed!

Good luck,

D

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Title got my attention...but yeah nice, simple and effective cycle you have layed out. Good luck and let us know how things lay out.

~US~

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. I would have suggested also to bump up the test E3D instead of E4D. Means you will need two extra weeks of test.
    See how you react to the dbol before you start upping the dosage. Dont wanna waste it if you dont have to.
    25 mgs for a week and if you dont feel stronger, up the dosage to 35 or 40. IMO.

Thread Information