MCS
    MCS is offline New Member

Ckean out system

What should be taken when your off the juice, something to clean out your system, I know lots of water but is there something else also. SOme one I knew said something about piss pills, saying it cleans your system right out???

MachZ is offline Member
    What do you mean by clean your system out?
    Are you talking about being tested or?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you kinda just have to wait it out. Depending on what you took, it all takes different amount of time to get out of your system. As far as I know, there is no way to speed this process up.

Check out the AR homepage for detection times, that should help.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your looking for goldenseal.

The active ingredients in Goldenseal are the alkaloids hydrastine and berberine. Similar in action, they destroy many types of bacterial and viral infections. These alkaloids can also reduce gastric inflammation and relieve congestion. Berberine is a bitter that aids digestion and that has a sedative action on the central nervous system.

What most places wont say is that it clears your system of all drug contents. Here is a web side of products using the goldenseal.

http://www.elitedetox.com/drug_testi...ucts/index.asp

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I remember in HS thinking Goldeseal would clean your system of pot, what a crock. Drink at least a gal of water a day.

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I remember in HS thinking Goldeseal would clean your system of pot, what a crock. Drink at least a gal of water a day.
    Actually, drinking a ****load of water for days on end yeilds very little benefit when it comes to a drug test. Begin hypersaturating 4 hours before the test. ie, 8oz of water every 30 minutes. Make sure to urinate at least 3 times before your exam, as the first of the day is the most toxic. 1 hour before your test, 2000mg of vit B, to darken your urine. voila...you pass.

Thread Information