Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member

Just a few Questions

Ok i have been doing reserch for some time now and im almost ready to start my cycle of sus at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks. I will be running novla with that at 10mg a day. Now im just making sure i have everything right. I start PCT 3 weeks after my last shot. But im gunna be running 20 mg of nolva a day during PCT but do i up the dosage up to 20 during that 3 week period, or wait till i start? And im gunna have extra nolva onhand in case of gyno, but i know some of the symptoms, but can someone tell me them again and any other signs you could think of? (I may sound paranoid but i wanna be carefull) and any other things i should look for besides gyno that would need me to up the dosage? And lastly How long after the cycle should i wait to take a break from lifting? i know they say its good to take a week off everyonce and a while, but how long should i wait after a cycle?
    Thanks to everyone for the help!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Be best to use a single ester test like Cyp or Enan but Sust will do. Shoot it 250mg E3D.

I would suggest adding .25mg of L-dex alongside your 10mg of Nolva and begin them both wk before cycles start to reach peak blood plasma before any gear is in your system

Up the nolva to 20 when you start clomid

Be best to keep up lifting for good long while after you cycle. If you need a wk off, take it before the cycle starts

Doughboyx64 is offline Junior Member
    what would the L-Dex do? Is it really a need because this is alreadya very expensive cycle

L-dex inhibits the conversion of estrogen. I use it in every cycle.

If you do not decide to use it. Run 20mg of Nolva instead of 10 throughout the cycle

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Be best to use a single ester test like Cyp or Enan but Sust will do. Shoot it 250mg E3D.

I would suggest adding .25mg of L-dex alongside your 10mg of Nolva and begin them both wk before cycles start to reach peak blood plasma before any gear is in your system

Up the nolva to 20 when you start clomid

Be best to keep up lifting for good long while after you cycle. If you need a wk off, take it before the cycle starts
    Dont you think supressing his estrogen that early on is going to inhibit gains?? Just a Q.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    personally even if the l dex was a 1k id still buy it. cost should not be an object for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by silenoz
    Dont you think supressing his estrogen that early on is going to inhibit gains?? Just a Q.
    Why would you think that? Estrogen serves as no benefit to solidifiable gains. You might have increased edema that could bring a slight increase in strength, but it would not be an increase that would yield a higher percentage of progression fro the long term.

Also, their is no way to fully supress estrogen production, unless you were taking insane amounts of AI's that would surely bring about some serious lipid negatives and possible muskuloskeletal weakness'

Why would you think that? Estrogen serves as no benefit to solidifiable gains. You might have increased edema that could bring a slight increase in strength, but it would not be an increase that would yield a higher percentage of progression fro the long term.

Also, their is no way to fully supress estrogen production, unless you were taking insane amounts of AI's that would surely bring about some serious lipid negatives and possible muskuloskeletal weakness'
    I thought this was a good read.
    Originally authored/posted by Raybravoa) The ability of an androgen to aromatise, which may seem like a very undesirable effect at first, upon close observation, shows us how useful this property of an androgen can actually be in a study (1) where the effects of testosterone and stanozolol were compared for their effects on stimulating GH release. Testosterone enanthate (only 3 mg per kg per week) increased GH levels by 22% and IGF-1 levels by 21% whereas oral stanozolol (0.1mg per kg per day) had no effect whatsoever on GH or IGF-1 levels. It is to be noted that IGF-1 increases satellite cell activity, muscle DNA content, muscle protein content, muscle weight and muscle cross sectional area (Adams,1998).
    Why is this so important ? "When satellite cells are prohibited from donating new nuclei, overloaded muscle will not grow (Rosenblatt,1992 & 1994; Phelan,1997). so , as we can see , the increase in igf-1 levels(which would be one of the results of estrogen) in the body is very important to achieve muscle growth .
    b)Estrogen is not a fat accumulating agent ! yes thats right! infact, it is both an appetite supressive as well as a fat burning agent. Recent research has reported that part of the fat burning ability of testosterone is due to estradiol (2) .
    c) Estrogen lowers levels of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL), when LPL activity increases, the potential for adiposity increases(3).
    d)Estrogen also increases androgen receptor upregulation, and this means what!? it is making your testosterone work better! also the more AR's, the more lipid uptake is inhibited (4).
    Of course there is definitely something called too much estrogen, which would cause proliferation of preadipocytes into which can mature into fat cells,not to mention gyno etc. so what i'm trying to say here is, its best to maintain optimum levels of estrogen for all the above mentioned reasons, while not allowing estrogen levels to go out of control. use an aromatase inhibitor only if necessary.

Well, their is a bit of misdirection in the post. The reduction of IGF and GH from estrogen reduction is actually from the administration of SERMs; and at the dose we use them at, decreases in IGF and GH are usually insignificant. Also, the lipid positives that a SERM can have are worth it

IMO, Testosterone 's ablity to SLIGHTLY increase fat burning is not from estrogen. It is from raises in IGF(which are barely hindered, if it all by SERMs) as well as prostaglandin production from both the Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase pathway.

C is correct, no arguments from me. But the amount remaining in the system, even with proper administration of an AI and SERM is more than enough for this benefit

D is most likely true(allthough I have never seen a study on it so it remains an assumption), but from my personal experience, the inhibition of estrogen to the degree that is proper in ensuring reduction of estrogenic side effects, does in no way limit gains during the cycle.

Their is not a bulk cycle i have done, when i didn't grab 20+lbs, keeping in the upper teens

So all in all, I agree with some of the points listed, but the degree in which estrogen is thought of as a benefical agent, I think is a tad exagerated

Their is not a bulk cycle i have done, when i didn't grab 20+lbs, keeping in the upper teens
    Have you used Tamoxifen from day one through pct everytime?

Quote Originally Posted by silenoz
    Have you used Tamoxifen from day one through pct everytime?
    .25mg L-dex + 10mg Tamox ED starting one wk before cycle starts to reach peak blood plasma before AAS is introduced.

Up the Nolva to 20mg and add 100mg of Clomid for 30 days on PCT

Thread Information