Shaman23 is offline New Member

oil coming out after injection?

hey bros i had a question.. I'm doing 500mg test enth a week split into 2 injections. I've been shooting the quads rotating from left/right mon/thurs because it's the easiest to shoot. This is week #4 and I just hit the right quad and after I was done oil/blood came out.. wtf is going on? do i got anything to worry about? I aspirtated and i got air so not sure whats up?

skii96 is offline Member
    Just inject a little slower. It takes time for the oil to be absorbed by the muscle. The little bit of blood that comes out is normal.

I think i was going pretty slow. Im using a 25 guage and it took me about 2 minutes to shoot 1cc.. i think that is a good enough pace or should I go slower?

Zues is offline Associate Member
    First, what gauge needle are you using, and second are you aspirating the syringe before you inject (pulling back the stopper to see if you hit a blood vessel)

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    First, what gauge needle are you using, and second are you aspirating the syringe before you inject (pulling back the stopper to see if you hit a blood vessel)
    I'm using a 25g 1inch and i always aspirtate..

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No big deal it happends. Does it to me sometimes. What I do is have an alcohol swipe ready in front of me and as soon as I withdraw I grab the swipe and press down on the spot of injection to stop this. Then after applying pressure a minute or two I gently massage the area to disperse the fluid through out the area. LMR

mass junkie is offline banned
    Happens to me too....I just lick it up

Da Bull is offline Banned
    A good thing to do is stretch your skin before you inject,push oil in slowly,take needle out and let go of skin.The skin will come together and no oil will be released....give it a try bro..

DB

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I just stick the **** in then when finished leave it in for a minute or so then pull out the pin and put a swab over it..................HITMAN

Thread Information