Thread: Cycle Ideas

bimmer1 is offline New Member

Cycle Ideas

I am currently starting to take test 250 with deca 300. Is there anything else that I should add into my current cycle. I am really looking for lean muscle mass and decent strength gains.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer1
    I am currently starting to take test 250 with deca 300. Is there anything else that I should add into my current cycle. I am really looking for lean muscle mass and decent strength gains.
    what does your cycle look like? age, stats, pct?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah more stats etc... but normally you want more test then deca . like 400mg of test and 300mg of deca. also you need pct

I am 23, weigh about 180. My body fat percentage is around 11%. AS far as the cycle I started out taking around 250mg of test for the first week. Now in week 2 I have moved to 375mg and next week plan on adding in about 300mg of deca with a full 500mg of test. I will peak for about 2 1/2 weeks and then bring the dosages back down before stopping. Am I on the right track?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    no tappering is needed. run the gear at a constant dose through out the cycle. the deca should have been started the same time as the test.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, no tapering required.

How long do you plan on running this cycle? If you’re going for three weeks, peaking for 2 weeks, and then presumably descending for another three weeks you’re considering roughly an 8 week cycle I’m assuming.

I would run a 10 week. I’d up your dosage to 400mg each week and keep it there. Run the deca like consistency said at a lower dosage like 300mg each week. End the deca about a week before the test.

Get your ani-e’s ASAP if you have not done so. Also get your clomid for PCT.

Doc

Thanks. Should I start the ani-e's now or when I stop? What is PCT?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer1
    Thanks. Should I start the ani-e's now or when I stop? What is PCT?
    PCT is what's gonna allow you to keep your gains. Run a search and learn all about it, it's very very important

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro... Need to do some research if you don't know when to do pct... Sarch the threads..

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    PCT= post cycle therapy .

Should have known this prior, but oh well.

You should start your anti-e’s now or if you want wait until you see/feel signs of gyno or sensitive nipples. Or even just for the water retention take the anti-e’s. Me, I would take them now.

Read this link, information on clomid which is good to be used in conjunction with nolvadex for PCT. On that note, nolvadex would be an adequate anti-e to run throughout the life of the cycle and up until the completion of your PCT.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugpr...php?steroid=12

Doc

Thread Information