Thread: OK, What now??

vapors1 is offline New Member

OK, What now??

Ok, it's been a LONG time since I've done a cycle. About 10 years to be exact! I'm 32, 5'9" and 220. I'm not what some would call fat, but have been referred to in my younger years as "HUSKY". Hated that! Anyway, I've been on the Atkins diet, although hard through the holidays, managed do drop 15lbs to 220. I've been working out an average of 5 days a week working - 1.) Chest & Biceps, 2.) Back & Triceps, and 3.) Legs & Back and then a day off then start over again. I try to do two sets of cardio, - 20 to 30 minutes on treadmill in morning and then 30 to 45 minutes on stationary bike at home in the evening. My 8 week cycle just ended at Christmas. It consisted of a total of 20cc of Deca 300 and 10cc of Trenbolone . If any effects, I totally sweat all the time! Like a friggin' pig! And I got quite a bit stronger without a ton of size. Mostly my wife noticed it a little in my chest and shoulders. BUT THAT'S NOT THE RESULTS I WAS AFTER! I'm really looking to SLIM DOWN! I'd like to get to about 195. Should I steer away from Mr. Atkins and go low fat - high carbs? Low fat - low carbs? And what next for a cycle? A friend of mine suggested Winstrol ???? What would be the best cycle for me to achieve what I'm after? Any info at all would be helpful! Just don't like spendin' the cheese without getting the right results!

Here's to a better, smarter, stronger - 2004!!

Thanks everyone - Kevin

vapors1 is offline New Member
    Almost forgot! Great Job LSU!! Here's to the new Million Dollar Man + $1!!

Kevin

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You needed to come here a long time before this bro.......... How is your sex drive? You have no test in your cycle..... Every cycle needs to be based on test and then build from there. Also, don't listen to your friend.

To answer your q's to lower your bf you need to diet and do cardio in the morning on a empty stomach.

MachZ is offline Member
    Bro, forget the gear for losing weight.
    Keep with your diet, atkins work but I would switch to CKD as the change during the weekend carb ups can do wonders as well as keep most of your muscle.
    Keep with the weights during the evening, have 1 meal when your done and get plenty of rest.
    Do cardio 7 days a week 45mins ED first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. It takes 20mins to deplete your liver then the fat burning takes over.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Bro, forget the gear for losing weight.
    Keep with your diet, atkins work but I would switch to CKD as the change during the weekend carb ups can do wonders as well as keep most of your muscle.
    Keep with the weights during the evening, have 1 meal when your done and get plenty of rest.
    Do cardio 7 days a week 45mins ED first thing in the AM on an empty stomach. It takes 20mins to deplete your liver then the fat burning takes over.
    7 days of cardio

He could end up losing muscle by doing that 4 days in the AM for 45 mins is great.......

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    7 days of cardio

He could end up losing muscle by doing that 4 days in the AM for 45 mins is great.......
    What I forgot to add was to do low intensity 65% of Max HR 7 days per week and the pounds will shed.

Weight training/ weekend carb-ups on CKD keeps most of your muscle and it does work.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I agree with the above fellas. I was rather surprised by the tren /deca combo myself. Not exactly what you want to hear. Anyway, I just think you need some help on the diet. I couldn't see anyone's metabolism being high on the atkins diet. There are many knowledgable bros like pumpseeker than can help with the diet. You are probably a family man(wife cooking), but what you seek revolves around what you eat, not what you shoot in this case. Try for like 7 meals a day keeping it high in protein and moderate in complex carbs. Don't eat any carbs in the evening. Make sure you are getting a good supply of fats (flaxseed) and you'll be okay. I am not saying to, but if you want to do another cycle, try tren/prop. You are already use to the ed/eod injections and that would probably be your best bet for lean muscle gains. Good Luck. Sorry the long post.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    7 days of cardio

I agree. Also, besides doing it on an empty stomach in the am, do not hit breakfast for at least a half hour after that. Hit the showers, dress, etc. then you are good to eat.

Thread Information