Venom_Supply is offline New Member

Opinions on my next cycle and the routine

My next cycle will be 15 weeks on and 4 weeks pct. It goes like this.
    4 weeks prior to cycle will take 75mgs tren eod. for the 4 weeks
    weeks 1-6 100mgs A-bombs ed
    weeks 1-6 30mgs dbol ed
    weeks 1-15 800mgs Test E/wk will be evenly split during wk.
    weeks 1-15 600mgs Decca/wk will be evenly split during wk.
    weeks 1-15 400mgs EQ/wk will be evenly split during wk.
    Nol as needed
    1mg Liquidex ed

HCG 2500ius week after last injection

PCT 3 weeks after last shot, nol as needed
    week 1 400mgs clomid ed, HCG 2500ius
    week 2 200mgs clomid ed
    week 3 100mgs clomid ed, HCG 2500ius
    week 4 50mgs clomid ed,
    week 5 HCG 2500ius

My routine will consist of 4 days a week one body part per week except chest, abs, calves, forarms. ! day of cardio.

Monday-chest, bi's, calves

Tuesday-Legs, shoulders, abs, forarms

Wednesday-possible day for cardio

Thursday-Back, Tri's, calves

Friday-chest, abs, forarms

Saturday-possible day for cardio, if not done on Wednesday.

Let me know your opinions on both the cycle and the routine. I am not as concerned with the cycle as i have many cycles like this one under my belt. I am looking for a routine what will help with optimal growth. I have always worked out 6 days a week 2 body parts per week, so this is a big change. I also know that diet is a major part of growth so i plan to eat a lot. I was looking at around 4500 kcal per day, most of the kcal will come from protein instead of carbs because they cause me to bloat and put on alot of extra fat.

thanks ahead of time.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would not run hcg in the last week cause it is going to hinder your recovery, just run clomid till the end. HCG in week 9 and again in week 1 of pct.

just a news flash, you need the carbs to grow, just dial in the right amounts and you should not get fat with proper cardio and weight training. Just dont neglect the carbs.

good luck!

I would have a seperate day fro legs , I just can't picture myself doing shoulders,abs and forearms on leg day. I am glad if I can limp back to the locker room or even shift my car home.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Why would you wanna run Anadrol and D-Bol at the same time? Thats just defeating the purpose, and 100mg of anadrol should be enough, adding the d-bols into the mix is only going to hurt your liver cause remember Anadrol is an alpha 17 alka.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Zues about the whole anadrol and dbol thing, you dont need both. Pick one and use it. If you have used them before, pick the one that worked better for you. Also for the deca and EQ. They are very similar. I would pick one of two and run it. Save the other one for the next cycle in my opinion.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree, it seems like a lot of overkill, you could build almsot 2 nice cycles out of that, i also hope this isn't your first or even 2nd for that matter with that much gear.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    may wanna drop either the dbol or abombs or dramatically lower their dosages. otherwise, your liver will probably fall out of your ass and flop like fish out of water.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    I would have to agree, it seems like a lot of overkill, you could build almsot 2 nice cycles out of that, i also hope this isn't your first or even 2nd for that matter with that much gear.
    Apprarently it's atleast his second, but he says he's run these before so I'm doubting he cares about running similar compounds. As far as the workout, it looks ok but everyone finds there own niche as far as what works for them so can't really critique it

Zues is offline Associate Member
    If youve done several cycles before then I would do 500-750mg/week of Enanthate , 400mg/wk of EQ, and 50mg ED of Anadrol for 6 weeks, or 30 mg ED of D-bol. If you've never taken any orals before I recommend, dbol , its a good beginner steroid . Anadrol is definetely not for beginners.

Thread Information