Thread: Money Transfer

thai guy is offline Junior Member

Money Transfer

okay usually when putting out orders i use a fake name at Western Union and just make my money transfers less than
    $1000 dollars so they do not need ID now today i went to go put out a transfer which was less than $1000 and they id'd me. NOW i did not end up putting out the money but i have a question for you guys:

A) is it a bad idea to have my real name attached to the transfer even if the money isnt getting directly sent to my source (not sure how it works)

B) should i use money gram and just send out money using them for under 800 dollars (since they dont id for transfers under 800$)-however money gram costs more for me in my area

C) should i just go to Western Union and send my total amount of money and just give them my id anyway???

I NEED YOUR OPINIONS ASAP

thanks guys

jmac22 is offline New Member
    I've used real name on all western union transfers so far, hasnt been a problem.
    whether its good to do or not, not sure

yeah i mean ive done a a few orders b4 but this will be my first international so im just worried...i trust me source..just worried about my real name being out there

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I personally wouldn't use my real name. Too much of a paper trail.
    And after my friend getting popped today I'm certainly staying away from anything oversea's.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    maybe its just me, but i dont use my real name for transferring money...i dont use my complete name for shipping either, domestic or international. im just paranoid i suppose. im actually getting worried about a pack right now...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I personally wouldn't use my real name. Too much of a paper trail.
    And after my friend getting popped today I'm certainly staying away from anything oversea's.

**** i dont know i trust my source and its not getting sent to me...i dont have an address of my own so a buddy of mine is getting it shipped there..i just dont want my real name to be used..you guys got any ideas?

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    find a reputable source you trust, and who trusts you.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry about the name if it's not going straight to the guy nor being sent to you. EVen if they came for you nothing would have been delivered to you, and if you want to send money overseas you don't need to justify that to anyone.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't need to show ID for under $1000. Go to another agent who actually knows what they are doing and use a fake name.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    You don't need to show ID for under $1000. Go to another agent who actually knows what they are doing and use a fake name.

-moto

im gonna try that...and well if that dont work...i guess ill just send it using moneygram even though money gram charged me ****ing 40 dollars for a 900 dollars transfer

while western union only charged me 12...

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thai guy
    im gonna try that...and well if that dont work...i guess ill just send it using moneygram even though money gram charged me ****ing 40 dollars for a 900 dollars transfer

while western union only charged me 12...
    Wow wish i had that WU agency, WU charged me 50 bucks on 50 dollar transfer and moneygram charged me 45 on roughly the same amount.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Wow wish i had that WU agency, WU charged me 50 bucks on 50 dollar transfer and moneygram charged me 45 on roughly the same amount.

haha wow....well maybe the girl was jsut a complete idiot...and didnt know wtf she was doing...i mean she did ID me for a transfer under 1000$...

DOES anyone know if western union sitll doesnt id under 1000$?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Over here in NZ the silly bitch in WU asked me for ID on a $400 order i was like i dont need id she was like yeah ya do so i went else where and presto no bullsh it........Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Over here in NZ the silly bitch in WU asked me for ID on a $400 order i was like i dont need id she was like yeah ya do so i went else where and presto no bullsh it........Hitman

hmm alright ill try to do that tommorow then

turns out new policy...anything over 500$ is id'd for

Thread Information