SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

another winny question(uhhhhh)

what kind of gains can be expected from a winny only cycle? Strength,weight,and size. Running time would be 6 weeks at 50mg ed.

Post personal gains if you want

timvds is offline Member
    harder muscle, increased vascularity, wieght gains depend on diet and workouts.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i ran a winny only before my senior season of baseball. i'm not really sure exactly what my gains were, since at the time i wasn't smart enough to track them. i did get stronger though. i remember taking the strength test though and blowing my previous best away by like six reps. like timvds said, diet will play a huge role in your gains. i would also recommend stacking the winny with something, like maybe EQ

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Winny will get you vascular,strong and size really wont change bro unless you stack it with something. My joints were really hurting around week 5-6 on winny only so maybe youll want to stack it. EQ/Deca would both work well.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Winny will make you hard and strong. Its a great AS, but joint pain is probable. Deca / eq might help. Winny is awesome, thats what my cat tells me.

Thread Information