peaker is offline Senior Member

running 12 week first cycles.

about to kick into my first cycle, or should i say first cycle with real gear, got done with fake gear first time around.

going to be running sus for 12 weeks at 500mg/week.
    MON, WED, FRI shots each .7cc to equal ~500mg/week

femara day 1 till start of PCT at 2.5mg EOD
    nolva on hand.
    and clomd together with nolva PCT.

what do you guys think of running a 12 week cycle first up?
    stats. 23. 5'10, 210, bf around 13-14%, training 4 years.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    10 to 12 weeks is fine for a first cycle.

2.5mg of Femera EOD is a lot why not run 1.25 EOD and see how that works out?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    10 to 12 weeks is fine for a first cycle.

2.5mg of Femera EOD is a lot why not run 1.25 EOD and see how that works out?
    yeah have recieved advise for doing it at 2.5mg and at 1.25mg EOD. i am gyno prone, so 2.5mg EOD will probably not be overkill, but i'd rather stop it before it pops out the reason i went with the femara but i dont want to kill my sex drive either which the fem is notorious for.

anyone prone had to use more than 1.25mg EOD?
    what do you think mudman, drop or keep it as is, since i should have mentioned i was prone.

thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    yeah have recieved advise for doing it at 2.5mg and at 1.25mg EOD. i am gyno prone, so 2.5mg EOD will probably not be overkill, but i'd rather stop it before it pops out the reason i went with the femara but i dont want to kill my sex drive either which the fem is notorious for.

anyone prone had to use more than 1.25mg EOD?
    what do you think mudman, drop or keep it as is, since i should have mentioned i was prone.

thanks
    I think you should be fine on the 1.25 but if you feel gyno is coming on up it then...... at the dose you want to run you could screw with your lipids. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think you should be fine on the 1.25 but if you feel gyno is coming on up it then...... at the dose you want to run you could screw with your lipids. JMO
    yeah thats what i am worried about but pheedno said in one of my post that 2.5mg ED is the recommend dose and not EOD and me taking 1.25 EOD is 1/4 the recommend dose which would not be enough for being prone, but i always thought that 2.5mg EOD was recommend and 1.25 being half and enough to get me by ok? also 500mg not a heavy cycle either so.. i am up in the air about it.

bump

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    sounds like good news....i was going to spolit up the 500mg of sust into twice a week before looking around here...keep me updates as I'm a good (well, bad) two weeks away from starting.

Thread Information