BigBad is offline Banned

Question Injecting Impact 250

Has anyone ever used Genapharm's "IMPACT 250" (sterile 10 ml prohormone solution) and injected it? If so, how often and what doses? Results? Thanks for your help bros...keep pumpin! -BigBad

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    WELCOME BRO..
    Why have you posted this in the supp as well....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Pro Hormone Solution Multi Delivery System

Impact 250 offers more advantages than any other testosterone precursor. Each pro-hormone compound is set up to release at different time intervals and are uniquely microized to specific molecular weights via a highly sophisticated process. Because each Pro-Hormone in Impact 250 is micronized, each Pro-Hormone releases into the bloodstream at different time intervals.

Impact 250 is supplied in a 10cc multi use vial. Each ml contains 250mg sterile Pro-hormone solution fully suspended in sesame seed oil. Impact 250 is guaranteed sterile before opening.

Impact 250 is most effective at lower dosages and its blend of pro-hormones is recognized by the steroid receptors for a longer period of time over current pro-hormones on the market today. This compound absorbs rapidly into the body and remains effective for several weeks. A rapid increase in strength and lean mass occurs instantly with resistance training.

Take advantage of this unique compound and its well timed composition to offer you the most synergistic effect, legally! Impact 250 multi-delivery system is the final word in pro-hormone supplementation. Whether you choose to use it for its sublingual or transdermal delivery, the results to dosage ratios are unrivaled. Impact 250 is supplied in a 10 ML 250mg/ml multi-use container with eyedropper for sublingual administration.

When used sublingually on 10cc vial of Impact 250 will last about 6 weeks.

What is the action of Impacy 250?
    Anabolic /Androgenic pro-hormone hormone support system. Anabolic: exhibits tissue building and repairing properties. Androgenic: male characteristic enhancing properties i.e. aggressiveness, facial hair, deepening of the voice, increased muscle mass etc…

When should Impact 250 be used?
    For athletes, Impact 250 should be used during heavy training cycles and into the recovery cycles. For general health and hormone maintenance, Impact 250 should be used on a regular basis 6-15 times per week.

Under what circumstances must I not take Impact 250?
    As with any pro-hormone, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby seek advice of a medical professional. Individuals with enlarged prostates or other medical conditions must not use Impact 250.

What precautions must be taken when using Impact 250?
    Quality protein and caloric intake must be kept above maintenance levels. Consult with a physician if you are experiencing any adverse health symptoms or complications.

What is the correct way to use Impact 250?
    Impact 250 can be used in several ways: sublingual, topical and sexual lubricant. For sublingual administration, apply 3-6 drops in the buccal cavity of the cheek. Effects will be felt in 5-25 minutes and remain for 6-8 hours. When using topically shave "2'' square hair bearing area where skin is thinnest ( i.e. inner thigh area and inner forearms) exfoliate and disinfect, apply 4-10 drops; rub with fingertips until absorbed, repeat 2-3 times per week. As sexual lubricant apply to 4-10 drops during or before engaging in sexual activity.

Can Impact 250 have undesirable effects?
    In some people, Impact 250 may lead to unpleasant effects .On occasion the following have been recorded: accelerated heart rate, agressivness, virilization, agitation, increased sweating, and increased frequency of erections. If one or more of these phenomena occur do not be alarmed. Contact your physician. In most cases adjusting the dosage to your specific requirements will resolve your problems.

THATS ALL I HAVE FOUND ON IT.......

Psycoswole is offline Member
    I would stick with the real thing bro. This belongs in the supplement board

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Psycoswole
    I would stick with the real thing bro. This belongs in the supplement board
    I will bump you on that one

Thread Information