DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Need Help with Equipoise Injections?

Hey Guys:

I just put in an order for a 50mg 50ml bottle of equipoise ...I'm planning to cycle the Eq (300mg a week) with Test Cypionate (400mg a week)....Monday and Thursday will be my injection days...The question is: How do I split up the injections?? Especially since I'd need frequent injections for the EQ? Do I inject the test in one glute and the equipoise in the other, as well as one of my quads? Or do I take the test and Eq on different days? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    50mg/ml?

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    You can mix the eq and test in your syringe so for example you could mix 1 ml of test with 1 ml of eq, then just have another injection of straight 2 ml eq, and do this every mon/thurs, rotating between glutes and quads making sure to not inject into one area more than once a week.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    If you haven't gotten it yet see if your guy has the EQ in 200mg/ml version. Its less frequent injections and the other problem associated w/ 50mg/ml EQ is that if the injection sites are not rotated you can get a buildup in the muscle that will have to be drained by a physician.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    If you haven't gotten it yet see if your guy has the EQ in 200mg/ml version. Its less frequent injections and the other problem associated w/ 50mg/ml EQ is that if the injection sites are not rotated you can get a buildup in the muscle that will have to be drained by a physician.
    I agree with 200mg/ml would be a lot more convenient but it sounds like the 50mg is already on its way. The injection plan i suggested would never have more than 2 ml in any one site in a week, which shouldn't be a problem, just rotate between right and left quads/glutes.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    What people don't realize about EQ is that it's liquid at room temp. If you wanted to you could easily get eq up to 800 mg/ml... with very little solvent.. but that's just impractical.

I guess you're going to be injecting 6 cc's a week? ouch. I would suggest doing 50 mg every day of the week except one... just rotate your injection sites. learn how to do your biceps, calves, delts.

DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member
    Great advice...thanks fellas!!

Thread Information