Thread: var and tren

capone76 is offline New Member

Smile var and tren

how long does it take for var to kick in, i will be taking it with 75mgs tren oed probably 8 var daily, i will be adding prop 100mgs oed and eq 300mgs wkly. Curious when i will start to feel strenght and hardness!!
    27 5'7 220 lifting 4xwk diet clean cardio 5xwk, looking to get real lean!!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    How long are you taking each compound?

var 4wks
    tren 6-8 wks
    eq 10wk
    prop 6-8 wks

In my opinion, but others may be disagree and be more accurate, I would run the tren 8-10 weeks, the prop 13 weeks, the eq 12 weeks.

I’m not exactly sure when you’ll feel the full effects of the var, I’ve never taken it. I would assume after the first week.

Doc

Be sure to have some form of anit-e on hand of course, and run proper PCT upon completion. Have it all before you start too.

thanks doc, if i take cyp for 4wks can i switch to prop or will that $@#% everything up? just curious have some left over!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    In my opinion, but others may be disagree and be more accurate, I would run the tren 8-10 weeks, the prop 13 weeks, the eq 12 weeks.

I’m not exactly sure when you’ll feel the full effects of the var, I’ve never taken it. I would assume after the first week.

Doc
    agreed....var not needed in this cycle imo save it for another....also, save the cyp and research theese compounds a little further...start pct 3 weeks after the last eq shot

I would research a bit more like asym said. You can switch, but your thinking is in the wrong direction. If anything you start with Prop AND Cyp. Since Propionate has a fast fast acting ester test levels increase fast, all while ALSO starting with Cypionate a long acting ester.

What this does is while the Cypionate’s ester is being broken down and its accumulating in your body for the first 3 to 4 weeks you’re getting a more or less immediate effect from the Propionate.

Savy?

Doc

asym- ok i'll drop var and cyp and stretch everything out a few more weeks, and start pct 3 wks after finak eq inj. thanks for the input.

Good luck

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capone76
    asym- ok i'll drop var and cyp and stretch everything out a few more weeks, and start pct 3 wks after finak eq inj. thanks for the input.
    be sure to run the prop right up till pct, so run it 18 days after your last eq shot then start pct....will help with recovery....this cycle, if your diet, training are straigh, will do wonders......good luck and keep us posted bro

Thread Information