kcballer is offline New Member

Helping the pain

New to the board and would like to know what would help with the pain from
    T-4. Feels like my leg muscle is gonna tear, and that makes for a terrible leg
    workout, not to mention just trying to walk.

Any help?????

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    You can alternate heat and ice or you cant message it every now and then. A heating pad every night worked best for me.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about pain from an injection or pain from training?... When you say tear i would assume training...clear this up for me... If its from training, what do you feel like you are goign to tear...

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Are you talking about pain from an injection or pain from training?... When you say tear i would assume training...clear this up for me... If its from training, what do you feel like you are goign to tear...
    Pain from the injection.
    Leg looks swollen and hurts to the touch.
    I can't do a squat because if feels like it will tear, my muscle is just really tight
    in my leg where I put the injection.

Any suggestions on maybe a different location for the shot. I put the 1st in the right leg, and didn't get all of this. The 2nd ( a week later) in the left and really painful.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesabitch
    You can alternate heat and ice or you cant message it every now and then. A heating pad every night worked best for me.
    I tried the sauna at the gym and Ice at home. Both seemed to help but still painful as hell.
    Thx.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be an infection, watch it closely if anything you might need to get antibiotics... makes sure you swab with alcohol when you inject next time...etc.

good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Could be an infection, watch it closely if anything you might need to get antibiotics... makes sure you swab with alcohol when you inject next time...etc.

good luck man
    After reading an article on another post, I think I will be ok. I think I tried to push it in to fast and caused more trama than needed. I recall on the 1st one that I took my time and on the 2nd, I was kinda in a rush and just need to slow down and I will try heating it.

Thx

LARGELI is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kcballer
    Pain from the injection.
    Leg looks swollen and hurts to the touch.
    I can't do a squat because if feels like it will tear, my muscle is just really tight
    in my leg where I put the injection.

Any suggestions on maybe a different location for the shot. I put the 1st in the right leg, and didn't get all of this. The 2nd ( a week later) in the left and really painful.

T400 is a painfull shot. if it is swelled up DO NOT MASSAGE IT!
    try cutting it with some sterile oil to dillude the BA, that will help.
    try injecting in the morning so that your every day movement (walking etc.) will help the oil disapate.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Everyone I know that used to carry it doesn't anymore because everyone was bitching about how painful it is. Besisdes it has cyp and enanthate in it which are both very similar. You would be better off just getting cyp or enanthate. The other reason is because there is alot of alcohol in t400. My recommendation, dicth the t4.

Thread Information