Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

first cycle...sus and deca

whats up everyone...

On june 1st i am gonna start my first cycle of sus and deca , i was thinking about running 250 mg of sus and between 200 and 400 mg of deca for 10 weeks...with the deca i would start at 200mg and work my way up to 400 mg then back down to 200 mg by the end of my cycle...for my PCT i will def have nolva on hand and i am thinking about clomid and HCG also.

when i start my cycle i will be 20 years and 10 months (almost 21)...right now i am 210 lbs at 6'4...i know i am skinny...i have a big frame though, i can pack on muscle well...i have been lifting hard for 2 years, have seen a lot of great gains with minimal supplement use...50 lbs since i started lifting...and i am under 10% bf...not exactly sure, just know my friend is 10% and i am a lot more defined.

For this cycle i really want to gain a lot of good solid results, if your guys can give me any advice on my cycle and what i should add or cut from it i would greatly appreciate it...thanks everyone...

dom

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't use sus..
    Test E @ 500mgs per week and maybe some dbol at the begining is all you really need for your first cycle.

is there any particular reason why i shouldn't use sust....or any reason why test E is better

sus has to be shot more offten to make the best use of the prop it has in it. It's more so for the advanced user.
    Test E is a single acting ester where sus has 4.
    I think there's a good post on sus in the educational forums u should read.
    If not I know www.basskilleronline.com has a good read on it as well.

moush is offline Senior Member
    i just finished a cycle of sust @ 500mg/wk and deca @ 300mg/wk. I put on a total of 30 lbs and my strength is outta this world! I finished up with winnie the last 2 weeks of the cycle and 2 weeks after for a total of 4 weeks. The day after the last winnie tab i will start PCT with clomid and i will throw in some clen to help with fat burning.

shootdeep is offline Member
    have you already bought the sus? if you did, how much do you have?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    don't ramp your deca and make sure you run your test alittle higher.

legend is offline Associate Member
    yaeh i have to agree with that, especially if it is your first cycle. go with test enathate. 500mg test, 400mg deca . and do not pyramid the deca. stay at 400mg all the way through. stp the deca a week before you stop test. and if you don't need the dbols then don't bother. their only water anyway. you'll have a nice cycle with test e and deca. real nice. don't forget clomid and nolva for pct.

thanks for all the great advice, i haven't bought anything yet so i am open to all kinds of comments....i have about 500 to spend on ass...will that cover the test e at 500 mg and deca at 400 mg....i know i will need 20 amps of deca because i know i can get nandrolone decanate at 200 mg if i want to run it for 10 weeks that is...will my cash also cover my pct, how much of my nolva and clomid do i actually need....thanks for the great advice everyone

dom

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    thanks for all the great advice, i haven't bought anything yet so i am open to all kinds of comments....i have about 500 to spend on ass...will that cover the test e at 500 mg and deca at 400 mg....i know i will need 20 amps of deca because i know i can get nandrolone decanate at 200 mg if i want to run it for 10 weeks that is...will my cash also cover my pct, how much of my nolva and clomid do i actually need....thanks for the great advice everyone

dom
    All depends on how much your source is

get one bottle of clomid and one bottle of nolva (liquid) that will be more then enough.
    Probably looking at around $70 for both bottles.
    Also, you'll be ok if you run 300mgs of deca per week. 400 won't be nessasary.
    So you'll run it like this:
    Week 1-10 Test E 500mgs
    Week 1-9 Deca 3 or 400mgs per week
    Clomid at the end .

i was thinking about running some HCG during my pct, does anyone know if this is a good idea with test E....cause i read that HCG willl allow you to keep muscle and mass that u gained during the cycle...which sounded pretty good when i read that a lot of test e users usually shrink back down after the completion of a cycle....

Whitebull is offline New Member

Thumbs up ok body

just like Legend told u go for 400mg deca weekly all the way and stick with 500mg Test no mather what kind. u will gain like hell.

Swellin Guest
    Don't expect the HCG to cause you to keep gains. You keep gains by eating right, both while on and up through pct. The clomid and nolva will get you going again. HCG is commonly used when folks run long cycles...to keep the boys visible.

Thread Information