DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Question Liquid nolva has gotten cloudy.

My nolva has gotten cloudy. I have been traveling with it. About last week I noticed it was cloudy.

What I’ve been doing:

I unscrew the dropper and stand it upright, glass end up, and lean it up against the splash board of my bathroom. I withdraw with a syringe, unscrew and drop on my mouth, BUT then I screw the needle back on and withdraw water to clear the syringe. I also may have dropped a small amount of clomid into the nolva.

So it could be a mixture of things. Contamination from leaning the dropper against the wall, getting water in the mix, or getting clomid in the mix. I doubt anything is harmed, but it’s definitely not clear. Nothing is settling, but it’s cloudy.

Just wondering if I should be concerned.

Doc

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Have u left it out in your car or trunk while u were traveling? That could be a reason or like u said a drop of clomid got into it.
    Personally I wouldn't worry bout it.

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I understand you said ity hasn't crashed but try heating it up under the faucet or in boiling water not on the stove. My pnp nolva would crash everynight cause it got cold as hell and I'd just heat it up till it was clear and ingest.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Have u left it out in your car or trunk while u were traveling? That could be a reason or like u said a drop of clomid got into it.
    Personally I wouldn't worry bout it.
    I never left it in my trunk over night, but yes I did do traveling up and over 6hrs in my car. It’s cold in NY, and I traveled with my gear bag either in my back seat or in my trunk. Either way it could have gotten pretty cold, you think the temp could have contributed.

I’m not too worried, I just didn’t know if I had diluted it any substantial amount.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by magnusson
    I understand you said ity hasn't crashed but try heating it up under the faucet or in boiling water not on the stove. My pnp nolva would crash everynight cause it got cold as hell and I'd just heat it up till it was clear and ingest.
    Crashed? Do you mean separated or settled?

Doc

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah i think even a few hrs in your trunk could have led to it becoming cloudy because of temp changes.
    I'm not a chemist but I would think freezing temps like you have in NY could be a contributing factor.
    As far as it diluting the solution any? I doubt it. Wouldn't hurt to just shake it up good before using though..

thanks, just wanted to be sure

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have the same prob with my nolva from PNP.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Run hot water over it

Thread Information