yeahyeah is offline New Member

Wink Stacking Question

enanthate 250 with testosterone 200... 1cc of each. I haven't started yet... any info would be appreciated.
    ~andy

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeah
    enanthate 250 with testosterone 200... 1cc of each. I haven't started yet... any info would be appreciated.
    ~andy
    we need some info!!! stats, age, cycle exp., goals, how long you planning on running this?? give us some info so we can help you out...

moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro give us some info like Bartleby said!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    1cc of each? More info on yourself and the cycle's description. Duration and Dosaging.

Like the boys said.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    we need some info!!! stats, age, cycle exp., goals, how long you planning on running this?? give us some info so we can help you out...

I am 21 years old... 5'9", 185lbs. I have taken steroids before... test250, sustanon , dbol , winstrol ... For usually short periods of time (2- 1cc injections a week for 5 weeks). As you can tell from the cycle I don't stay on it very long and I don't usually stack very often(limited cash flow) But it helps me get a heck of a lot stronger. I only have a short window of opportunity to take what I have due to drug testing...So what I have (10- 1cc shots of enanthate 250, 10- 1cc shots of test200) I need to take quickly. I was told by friends to take 1-cc of enanthate with 1-cc of test once or twice a week. Thanks ya'll
    ~andy

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    1cc of each? More info on yourself and the cycle's description. Duration and Dosaging.

Like the boys said.

Doc
    I am 21 years old... 5'9", 185lbs. I have taken steroids before... test250, sustanon , dbol , winstrol ... For usually short periods of time (2- 1cc injections a week for 5 weeks). As you can tell from the cycle I don't stay on it very long and I don't usually stack very often(limited cash flow) But it helps me get a heck of a lot stronger. I only have a short window of opportunity to take what I have due to drug testing...So what I have (10- 1cc shots of enanthate 250, 10- 1cc shots of test200) I need to take quickly. I was told by friends to take 1-cc of enanthate with 1-cc of test once or twice a week. Thanks ya'll
    ~andy

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeah
    I was told by friends to take 1-cc of enanthate with 1-cc of test once or twice a week. Thanks ya'll
    ~andy
    Enanthate IS test bro... sounds like you have the same compound of test, in 2 different packages.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Enanthate IS test bro... sounds like you have the same compound of test, in 2 different packages.
    mmmm hmmmm.

You want to run a cycle of test for at least 8 weeks in my opinion. At a dosage no less than 350mg's a week, and probably not higher than 500mg's a week. You do the math with what you have.

Now, you haven't mentioned using anit estrogens or a post cycle therapy (PCT). Research Nolvadex , Arimidex , Liquidex and Clomid.

Doc

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Enanthate is test, enanthate is the ester, what ester is the 200 mg test, is it also enanthate, or does it say cypionate or something esle?

Thread Information