GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Help with second cycle please?

I am about 5'10" 180 lbs. and pretty lean in general (about 10% bf). I have done one cycle before which was QV Test Enan at 250mgs/week along with QV Deca 300 at 300mg/week both for ten weeks. I gained almost 20 lbs. and my strength went throught the roof, but I had some water retention. Well, I plan on doing more of a cutting cycle this time around starting in feb/march to get ready for the summer. I want to get that really hard veiny look and get as ripped as possible. I will be running 3 times a week while on this cycle and getting plenty of protein. I have it planned out like this:

weeks 1-10 QV EQ at 400mgs/week
    weeks 1-10 Test Prop 100mgs EOD

What you guys think about my second cycle. The Prop won't leave the water retention like Enan did right? My diet will be on point, no junk foods at ALL. With regular intervals of protein during the day. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

GP

BDTR is offline Retired
    Prop is a good choice when cutting, EQ isn't run long enough though.. It's best suited for atleast 12 weeks.

I'd do
    1-12 400mg EQ
    1-15 prop 100mg eod (might wanna go to 150mg eod)

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bdtr,

Thanks for the advice bro. I wanted to do it for 12 weeks but I only have two bottles of QV EQ so I figured the best way to go was take it for 10 weeks at 400 mgs, and I am kinda in the same situtation for my Prop I only have enough for 10 weeks at 100mgs EOD. So, even though I am running the EQ for only 10 weeks instead of 12, I should still see some decent results right?

Thread Information