fabry is offline Senior Member

adding winny the last weeks of a test cycle

hi,
    im looking around using search box to get more and more information about aas (especially first cycle advices)!
    i think i start to understand a little bit of this huge world, but sometimes i cannot really understand user's choices in cycles.
    for exemple, ive read about people using test en for 10 weeks, adding 50 mg tabs/ED for weeks 8 to 12, till begin of pct.
    why this?
    to fight against bloat?
    to help with definition in general at the end of a bulking cycle?
    to help keeeping gains?
    or... ???
    and what about winny for the last 4-5 weeks till pct and then starting with clen -eca?
    am i mixing too many ideas or i'm - at least - a bit right in my head?
    can you pls let me understand why this choice? and if it could be useful for a first cycle ever?
    thanks

fabry

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    hi,
    im looking around using search box to get more and more information about aas (especially first cycle advices)!
    i think i start to understand a little bit of this huge world, but sometimes i cannot really understand user's choices in cycles.
    for exemple, ive read about people using test en for 10 weeks, adding 50 mg tabs/ED for weeks 8 to 12, till begin of pct.
    why this?
    to fight against bloat?
    to help with definition in general at the end of a bulking cycle?
    to help keeeping gains?
    or... ???
    and what about winny for the last 4-5 weeks till pct and then starting with clen -eca?
    am i mixing too many ideas or i'm - at least - a bit right in my head?
    can you pls let me understand why this choice? and if it could be useful for a first cycle ever?
    thanks

fabry
    Its a combination of all those bro. I always like to cycle winny(or something else thats short acting) toward the end because it allows you to cycle right up to your PCT. Personally I hate waiting to start my post cycle clomid knowing that my anabolic levels are declining. By cycling something short acting it allows you to keep levels peaked. Many users like winny at the end because it'll harden and solidify what you have gained and you can cycle it up until one day before PCT.

is this exemple a right choice (please, note ive decide for a low dose cycle!)?:

wk 1-4 dbol 20-25mg ED (liver protection with ala and m.t)
    wk 1-10 test en 350mg/wk (25omg/E5D)

!!!wk 8-12 winny tabs 50mg/ED (a lower dose - 30mg - would be enough?)!!! and liver protection, same as for dbol!

nolva during all cycle @ 20mg/ED

pct with clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last inj of test (= day after last tab of winny)... and maybe with clen /ECA - 2 on / 2 off - for 4 weeks to keep strenght and solidify gains!

what do you think?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I'd run the test at 12 weeks especially since you have like 12 days for it to kick in. And also, I'd up the dosage to atleast 400/500mg and use l-dex through out to keep bloat down. Also, I front loaded on my cycle 800/800/600/600/600/400 till week 12. Then run the winny 9-15..

Just my .02.

Good luck bro

SID

is this exemple a right choice (please, note ive decide for a low dose cycle!)?:

wk 1-4 dbol 20-25mg ED (liver protection with ala and m.t)
    wk 1-10 test en 350mg/wk (25omg/E5D)

!!!wk 8-12 winny tabs 50mg/ED (a lower dose - 30mg - would be enough?)!!! and liver protection, same as for dbol!

nolva during all cycle @ 20mg/ED

pct with clomid and nolva 2 weeks after last inj of test (= day after last tab of winny)... and maybe with clen /ECA - 2 on / 2 off - for 4 weeks to keep strenght and solidify gains!

what do you think?
    Cycle looks good, but I would opt to run the tests at a minimum of 400mg/wk and bump the dose of winny to 50mg. Especially if tabs are taken because there will be minimal amounts that will pass unabsorbed. 30mgs won't cut it bro.

thanks for advices so far...
    test dose in my cycle: i know in this forum 80% of the people would suggest for a higher dose, but there is also a 20% that gained a lot with 350 or even less).
    the same coul be said for dbol ! most of you recommend at least 35 but...
    dosages for these 2 aas are going to be lower in my cycle... sorry!

here im just asking advices for winny!
    i dont wont to bloat too much and if i will i just want to know other solution than nolva!
    i know about arimidex but is too expensive and here in italy im not sure to receivce l-dex if i order it on the web...
    if im lucky at week 8 i wont even consider winny, but just in case...

so, final question is...

winny yes, winny no???

thank you---

thanks for advices so far...
    test dose in my cycle: i know in this forum 80% of the people would suggest for a higher dose, but there is also a 20% that gained a lot with 350 or even less).
    the same coul be said for dbol ! most of you recommend at least 35 but...
    dosages for these 2 aas are going to be lower in my cycle... sorry!

here im just asking advices for winny!
    i dont wont to bloat too much and if i will i just want to know other solution than nolva!
    i know about arimidex but is too expensive and here in italy im not sure to receivce l-dex if i order it on the web...
    if im lucky at week 8 i wont even consider winny, but just in case...

so, final question is...

winny yes, winny no???

thank you---
    I normally woulndn't suggest dbol at all for a first cycle, but since your dose is only 20mg....I let that go. Just make sure your taking your liver protectants. If your really concerned about bloating then you could eliminate it altogether and just run a test/winny cycle. I would still increase your test to 400mg. Your injections will be much simpler at two 200mg shots twice/wk and you'll be happier that you did.

I don't know the availibility in Italy, but some other anti-e s to consider are Femara and Aromasin . Liquidex is your best bet though. Its much less expensive and just as effective.

IMO I would add the winny. Good luck.

Thread Information