Miral is offline New Member

Wink EQ / test / tren cycle - Question?

Hey guys! Happy new year!
    I'm new to this board, and I'm starting my second cycle this month. It's been about 7 months since I ended my deca / sust cycle. What do you think of my winter bulk here? My goal is mass, mass and mass. Is there anything that I should change?

I have Clomid/HCG /Nolvadex . What would be the best way to do post cycle therapy in this cycle?

Week 1-4 35 mg Dbol ED
    Week 1-2 800 mg EQ
    Week 3-12 600 mg EQ
    Week 1-2 750 mg Test Enanthate
    Week 3-12 500 mg Test Enanthate
    Week 6-12 100 mg Tren EOD

Thanks

// Miral

Thanks alot man!

My stats are: 19 years old, 166 lbs (I'm european, so not sure if I calculated right and height 180 cm.

I already bought the gear, but maybe I should drop the dbol . I have no problem getting prop. Looks nice the way you've set it up. But it seems like alot of test for a 19 year old? Maybe not the doses, but the length of it? What do you think about that?
    In my last cycle I did sust at 500 mg/week. Have lost all the gains though, b/c of sickness. So I'd have to keep the test at least at 500.
    But what do you think? Should I still run the way you've put it? I like it, no doubt bro.
    I know it's a tough question to answer, but how many lbs do you think I can put on? I got my diet and training program in fine order, so no problem there. I'm looking for at least 24 pounds in this mass cycle, I don't have my hopes up too much though, don't wanna get dissapointed.

Thanks bro..

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Miral
    Thanks alot man!

My stats are: 19 years old, 166 lbs (I'm european, so not sure if I calculated right and height 180 cm.

I already bought the gear, but maybe I should drop the dbol . I have no problem getting prop. Looks nice the way you've set it up. But it seems like alot of test for a 19 year old? Maybe not the doses, but the length of it? What do you think about that?
    In my last cycle I did sust at 500 mg/week. Have lost all the gains though, b/c of sickness. So I'd have to keep the test at least at 500.
    But what do you think? Should I still run the way you've put it? I like it, no doubt bro.
    I know it's a tough question to answer, but how many lbs do you think I can put on? I got my diet and training program in fine order, so no problem there. I'm looking for at least 24 pounds in this mass cycle, I don't have my hopes up too much though, don't wanna get dissapointed.

Thanks bro..
    your only 166 lbs and your on your second cycle?!

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    oh yeh... plus your 19!

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    your only 166 lbs and your on your second cycle?!
    I weighed 184 lbs after my first cycle, but I lost it all because I got injured for 5 months after caraccident, all healed now though.

Yeah, I'm just 19. But I've chosen to do this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board at my age doing the same. No offense. I don't want this thread to be a flame. I've done my studying for almost 2 years now. And I feel ready for a new one.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldnt even be on a cycle at your age and weight. If you are goinf to do it though drop the front loan of the test and eq. You have the dbol to jump start your cycle. Run 20mg of nolv all the way into pct. clomig 17 days after your last shot at 300mg first day 100 mg on week 50mg for 2 more weeks. I dont think you need the hcg .

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    At your weight, I'd consider dropping the EQ to 400mg/wk. Run the prop @ 100mg EOD. That makes for an extra 350mg/wk. That'll be fine for you, not too much, IMO. So like this:

1-4 100mg EOD Propionate
    1-13 500mg/wk Enanthate
    8-15 100mg EOD Trenbolone
    1-12 400mg/wk EQ
    13-15 100mg EOD Propionate

That cycle outta do you good...
    Looks good. Gonna do it like that. What do you think about the injection sites? I'm going to inject the long esters in glutes and thighs. And shoulders with the short acting esters. How should I split it up (with sites)?

Example:

Monday 200mg/1ml EQ (R/Glute) <- Mix -> 250mg/1ml Enanthate
    100mg/2ml Prop (R/Shoulder?)

Wednesday 100mg/2ml Prop (L/Shoulder?)

Friday 200mg/1ml EQ (L/Glute) <- Mix -> 250mg/1ml Enanthate
    100mg/2ml Prop (?)

Sunday 100mg/2ml Prop (?)

And then go to thighs next week with long esters, etc. The reason I'm doing it like this, is b/c I'm trying to hit the injection sites once a week, so I won't develop a scar tissue. That's what I've learned, or can I hit it more often?
    How about the 500 iu HCG saturday/sunday?
    And the Prop EOD?
    Do I need more injection sites?
    In my first cycle I only did glutes, that's why I'm asking.
    Please come up with some ideas.

Thanks everyone.

Bump..

Hell no! I'm not dropping tren Just didn't think that far since I'm not starting before week 8 At that time the test has probably got me all confused and I won't be able to remember where I've injected the last time, hehe. How about injecting the HCG subcutant?
    Thx bro.

Thread Information