Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Coming off fina...

...for those who ended a cycle with fina, how did you lose coming off in the first week or so of clomid therapy? Just curious so please help me out dammit.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    BUMP!
    I'm interested in this also...

timvds is offline Member

bumpalitious

i need that info too

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Coming off fina...

Originally posted by Nathan
    ...for those who ended a cycle with fina, how did you lose coming off in the first week or so of clomid therapy? Just curious so please help me out dammit.
    I took a little break (4 days) when I dropped the winny and before I received my next carts for my cattle.

I kept eating big and I could tell that I would need to modify my eating habit and step up the cardio to keep lean.

I'll have a completely "off" answer for you in three weeks, Mr. Nathan.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay my cycle was:
    100mg/d propinate
    80mg/d fina
    75mg/d no ester eq
    100mg/d winny

Just took my last clomid tab today. I was at 245 post cycle (6 weeks total cycle length) started at 214. The first two weeks I put on a REALLY sloppy 17lbs so I cut cals back a bit from 7k to 5k for the following 4 weeks. Finished up lost ALOT in the first week or so, been 230-232 for the last few weeks and believe it or not in those last two weeks my strength is actually going up. I am using .25mg/d arimidex and followed the 300x1, 100x10, 50x10 schedule for clomid.

I am keeping cals around 3500, protein@400g/d, carbs@400g/d, fat around 50g/d. Training 4x a week (tue, wed, fri, sat).

I am atleast 1 full % leaner at 230 than I was at 214 when I started as well.

timvds is offline Member

damn man..!

31 lbs on a 6 week cycle?? awesome! you must have a great diet. and that was after clomid therapy? bravo

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator

Re: damn man..!

31 in six weeks, finished clomid today kept only 16 but dropped bf%

Originally posted by timvds
    31 lbs on a 6 week cycle?? awesome! you must have a great diet. and that was after clomid therapy? bravo

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Good work bro. Very similar to my overall results. I did 8 weeks and gained 24lbs. and took off a good 0.75" off my waist. I've lost 7lbs. now and am a week into clomid therapy. I think I've stopped dropping (knock on wood) in weight - thank fucking god. I'm still as tight as I was on cycle too which is nice and haven't lost any strength yet (also knock on wood). Thanks for the replies.

Thread Information