super't' is offline New Member

Question needing expertize

I have been lifting for a few years, and have made sustancial gains naturally. The area I live in is almost impossible to find muscle enhancements but I did locate a little sus and dec. I can not find d-bol or anadrol or I would be there too. Im 6 weeks into a 12 week cycle, and I have only gained 5 pnds. I eat 4 huge meals aday and drink two shakes a day (nitro tech) also using (cell-tech) twice aday. I have two friends that also started the same cycle I did and both have made nice gains of up to 15-20 pounds, but I have not. Im up to 500mg of sus, and 400 mg of dec! Am I just being impatient or is there something else I should do? Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Your friend super't' the roid novice

timvds is offline Member
    well, if your routine is up to par, and your diet, then you should have seen better gains than that. whats your stats?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You say your 6 weeks in and with sust and deca it could take around 4 weeks to see gains. But you said your up to 500mg sust and 400 deca. What did you start at. You might have been taking a to low of dose the first few weeks so maybe its just starting to kick in now.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information