Thread: Fed up FF

k_kingston is offline Associate Member

Fed up FF

new member here, but have been researching the forums for about 9 months now. Learning more and more every time. I've been training for about 2 1/2 years and have seen great results in strength as well as tone and definition. However i can't seem to bulk up for the life of me. My diet is good and i train hard in the direction of bulking. I lift 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days a week, but not getting the results i would like.

Stats:
    31 yo
    Male
    6' 3"
    192 lbs
    18% BF
    arms - 14 3/4"
    chest - approx.47"
    legs - chicken like
    waistline 33"(if even relevant)

I am interested in possibly a 10 week cycle of one of the following:
    test en(500mg wk).
    dbol 25 -30 mg ed first 3 weeks

or
    sust (500mg wk)
    dbol 25-30 mg ed first 3 weeks

obviously follewd with pct. I am a firefighter and am concerned about the other guys being tipped off that i may be juicing (acne, too much size too quickly, etc.). I dont want a BB type body, but would like to be more like a male fitness
    model type body. Any advise would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by k_kingston; 01-06-2004 at 06:50 PM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    new member here, but have been researching the forums for about 9 months now. Learning more and more every time. I've been training for about 2 1/2 years and have seen great results and strength as weel as tone and definition. However i can't seem to bulk up for the life of me. My diet is good and i train hard in the direction of bulking. I lift 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days a week, but not getting the results i would like.

Stats:
    31 yo
    Male
    6' 3"
    192 lbs
    18% BF
    arms - 14 3/4"
    chest - approx.47"
    legs - chicken like
    waistline 33"(if even relevant)

I am interested in possibly a 10 week cycle of one of the following:
    test en(500mg wk).
    dbol 25 -30 mg ed

or
    sust (500mg wk
    dbol 25-30 mg ed

obviously follewd with pct. I am a firefighter and am concerned about the other guys being tipped off that i may be juicing (acne, too much size too quickly, etc.). I dont want a BB type body, but would like to be more like a male fitness
    model type body. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

I like the first cycle better, secondly you need to eat to bulk as well as train for it.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    also not trying to push off your cycle, but if your making good gains still naturally I would stick with it till you plateau then consider using steroids to break through.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    also not trying to push off your cycle, but if your making good gains still naturally I would stick with it till you plateau then consider using steroids to break through.
    Thanks for the response darkside. The only gains i have been getting for the last year have only been in strength. I actually never achieved the size ever. I have been tweaking my diet these last two months to eat like a horse and will continue this to see if i get better results. But so far the last two months of eating more i have gained about 4% bf and 10 lbs. Is there a formula to see how much lbm vs bf i have achieved?

Thank

I'd opt for your first cycle bro. Enth only requires bi-weekly injects as opposed to sust which should be injected a min. of 3x s/wk. It make it easier for you and results will be just as well.

I'm a firefighter as well. Never really had a prob with the acne, but if your really concerned there supps to keep it at bay. As far as the weight gain thing, I just tell 'em that I've been hittin' it hard and eatin' like a mother f*cker.

i also think you should run Test Enanthate over sust. Every new person likes to choose sust but Test E is so much better for a first time user and easier too.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro I like your first cycle for bulk.. Sus you would need eod shots.. enathate doesn't 2 a week

moush is offline Senior Member
    I lift 3-4 days a week and cardio 3 days a week, but not getting the results i would like.
    if you want to bulk you should not do cardio 3 times a week! And you should split up your training days to one muscle group a day, so that you train 5-6 times a week.

Thanks for all the quick replies.
    Dragon, what do you take to keep your acne at bay?

Moush, unfortunately i need to keep my endurance/cardio up to speed to be able to perform my job at top level performance. I will try breaking my routine down to 5-6 like you said. Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    Thanks for all the quick replies.
    Dragon, what do you take to keep your acne at bay?
    Thanks....
    Like I had mentioned before king, acne really wasn't a problem for me. I do get a little when I first start my cycles though. I supplement 1000mg/ED of Pantothenic acid(vit B-5) until my acne subsides. After that its 500mg/ED to maintain. It reduces the amount of oil that your skin secretes much like other OTC or prescription meds but its less expensive and, for me, its pretty effective. You may want to try running a search on 'acne'. Should answer alot of your questions.

Thread Information