slowpokn is offline New Member

i think i have a shoulder infection

ok it was my first shot in the delt ever, used 1cc of test e next day it was a bit sore and red but no swelling.it is now currenty 3 days after i last took the shot and there is no pain and the redness seems to be shrinking and there is no swelling.. if it is an infection will it go away by itself? or do i have to see a doc

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpokn
    ok it was my first shot in the delt ever, used 1cc of test e next day it was a bit sore and red but no swelling.it is now currenty 3 days after i last took the shot and there is no pain and the redness seems to be shrinking and there is no swelling.. if it is an infection will it go away by itself? or do i have to see a doc

I dont think you have an infection. I just used 1cc of test e from qv and it hurt like hell the day after. But it has gone down but still hurts. I would still give it time it will go away. If its an infection it probably will go away by itself. But the doc can give you antibiotics to make it go away faster. JMO

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Highly unlikely that you have an infection..

Are you using proper injection procedures?

If the area becomes inflamed and burns or feels warm to the touch, then you may have an infection brewing, but it doesn't sound like that's the issue..Probably just from the injection technique along with the BA in the gear..I wouldn't worry about it for now..

Doc M

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If it gets hot then maybe... more than likely you are just being paranoid from your first shot...

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Ice it to reduce the swelling.

MachZ is offline Member
    If I read what your saying right then you had no swelling, minimal pain, only redness after your first ever delt shot?

I would really think that it the BA content only and Not an infection. I have the same thing happen to me when I first went past 2cc in the delt area only, it got red, almost rash like but it did go away within about 5-6 days.
    This happened in both delts but not to be outdone when it was delt time again I went ahead and did it again only this time it didn't go red again.

slowpokn is offline New Member

Talking

yea i followed procedure. alchohol swipe on the qv bottle then alchohol swipe on my shoulder aspirated and no blood,kinda shook a little when injecting but other than that im pretty sure i did everything correctly. thanx for the info bros feeling a bit relieved now

leancuisine is offline New Member
    slowpokn,, i took my first shot in the shoulder on friday, qv test E , 1cc, and it still is sore. the first day was horrible pain. im gonna try the cheek next.

diesel21 is offline Member
    no infection, it would be very sore and big!

i've had hard spots on my delts all the time, hurt and sucked, whatever, don't worry about it, seems like it actually went pretty well for you

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    you should try the glutes. For me, qv test e is sore for one or two days the most

Thread Information