GRIPS is offline Associate Member

A Few ?. Hair, Diff. Test, Cc In Shots

First question, would there be any benifit in using enanthate test for 5wk then switching to cyp. test or sus. test for the last 5 wks.?

second question, would cypionate be more harsh on the line compared to sustanon or is it all kinda the same results whan it come to hair and test.?

Last question, is it that big of a difference if i inject 2.5 or 3 cc in one stop opposed to just shooting 2cc like everybody tell me to do?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    First question, no, it won't make any difference as long as you utilize the different esters properly.

Second question, no, test is test once the ester is removed in the body.

Last question, it depends where you are shooting it. 3cc in the quads or glutes is no problem, but would hurt most peopl if they shot 3cc in their delts!

-moto

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    First question, would there be any benifit in using enanthate test for 5wk then switching to cyp. test or sus. test for the last 5 wks.?

second question, would cypionate be more harsh on the line compared to sustanon or is it all kinda the same results whan it come to hair and test.?

Last question, is it that big of a difference if i inject 2.5 or 3 cc in one stop opposed to just shooting 2cc like everybody tell me to do?

Why do you want to switch? You can do it no problem.
    Test is test doesn't matter what to the hairline. You can take Propecia and use nizoral 2% to try and combat hair loss if your worried.

You can shoot both 2cc or 3cc if you want, I would avoid 3cc shots in delts and quads if your new to spot injections but 3cc isn't a problem for glutes.
    Whats your cycle look like?

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    12WKS enen. or sus. at 600mg/ml or 650
    12wks q.v. eq at 600mg/ml
    clomid

maybe start out with some pinkies for 4wks
    undecided though.

Thread Information