Thread: cycle help

HollywoodM3 is offline Member

cycle help

I have a question for anyone that would like to help me?

I am thinking about doing a cycle of anadrol 50mg wk 1-4, Test depot 750mg wk 1 then 500mg wk 2-3 and 250 on wk 4, Deca 100 mg wk 1-2 300mg wk 3 and 400mg on wk 4-5, 300mg wk 6, 200 wk 7, 100mg wk 8. on wk 5 I will start d-bol at 50mg/day to wk 8, also I will use primobolan 100mg on wk 5, 200 wk 6 300 wk 7 and 300 wk 8. I will use Nolv 20mg every day and maybe 25mg proviron a day if needed. I will also use some clens at the end of cycle with 2 wks of HCG 5000iu and 100mg for 2 wks clomid to finish. Now thats said, I was wondering what anyone thought of this cycle good/bad or if they now of any better one to use and most important if I should use sustanon instead of test depot. I have used sustanon and test depot before but I have heard a lot of controversy with the use of sustanon. some love it and some hate it. this is by far not my first cycle but It will be the first time I use anadrol, im curious to see what will happen. any help would be great, thanks again

Keep training!
    HollywoodM3

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Dude, this cycle is a mess. Beyond repair. Everything is tapering up and down, which is a nono....try and simplify the whole plan.
    Try this.
    wks 1-10 500mg test
    wks 1-4 30mg dbol
    wks1-10 400mg deca

pct is a mess here too...
    Its probably best to take this back to the drawing board.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    I have a question for anyone that would like to help me?

I am thinking about doing a cycle of anadrol 50mg wk 1-4, Test depot 750mg wk 1 then 500mg wk 2-3 and 250 on wk 4, Deca 100 mg wk 1-2 300mg wk 3 and 400mg on wk 4-5, 300mg wk 6, 200 wk 7, 100mg wk 8. on wk 5 I will start d-bol at 50mg/day to wk 8, also I will use primobolan 100mg on wk 5, 200 wk 6 300 wk 7 and 300 wk 8. I will use Nolv 20mg every day and maybe 25mg proviron a day if needed. I will also use some clens at the end of cycle with 2 wks of HCG 5000iu and 100mg for 2 wks clomid to finish. Now thats said, I was wondering what anyone thought of this cycle good/bad or if they now of any better one to use and most important if I should use sustanon instead of test depot. I have used sustanon and test depot before but I have heard a lot of controversy with the use of sustanon. some love it and some hate it. this is by far not my first cycle but It will be the first time I use anadrol, im curious to see what will happen. any help would be great, thanks again

Keep training!
    HollywoodM3
    what is your cycle history, age, stats? need to fill out profile in order for us to help

WogLifter is offline New Member
    Despite what silenoz has said, i believe tapering is a good way to reduce the chance acute side effects. Ive read a few pieces that agree with this. But, every holds their own opinion. Best of luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by WogLifter
    Despite what silenoz has said, i believe tapering is a good way to reduce the chance acute side effects. Ive read a few pieces that agree with this. But, every holds their own opinion. Best of luck bro
    The tapering detailed here in his post is not benificial in any way. Its a **** rollercoaster. JMO

WogLifter is offline New Member
    Fair enough, to tell the truth i lost interest after the first two lines... Too messy and too much writing. I went off your previous post about the tapering. Thanx for straightening that one out 4 us. Take care bro

the cycle is a down hill run cycle. it is supposed to hit the receptor sites hard while they are fresh and then move to a less adrogenic product. as for age and stats i just turned 23 im 6ft at 235lb. and as for cycle history I have used test/deca /d-bol or sustanon my current cycle is 750mg Test depot wk1-2 and then 500mg wk 3-5, deca 400mg wk 1-5 and 200mg wk 6-7 d-bol 40 mg wk 1-2 30mg wk 3-4 20mg 5-6 clomid 100mg wk 8 50 mg wk9-10 hcg 5000iu wk 8-9 and novlv 20mg when needed.
    Thanks for anyhelp
    feel free to pm me if there is any question?

sorry for all the mess, its hard to give people enough infor so they can resond.
    thanks

any commit on sus v Test with this cycle with anndrol?? yes no

sorry for all the mess, its hard to give people enough infor so they can resond.
    thanks
    Its JMO. I think you would yeild greater results here running even doses through.

any commit on sus v Test with this cycle with anndrol?? yes no
    Im a fan of single es.

Silenoz,
    just wondering why would you say evnen doses, how would that give better results. and any idea on the Sust v Test issue

1-4 drol 50mg/ed
    1-12 test depot 750mg/week
    1-10 deca 500mg/week 1-12 l-dex .25ml/ed
    1-17 nolv 10mg/ed
    14-17 clomid
    hcg 500iu 2x/week throughout cycle
    Last edited by asymmetrical1; 01-06-2004 at 11:50 PM.

also, bromo on hand

Silenoz,
    just wondering why would you say evnen doses, how would that give better results. and any idea on the Sust v Test issue
    Just to reiterate, I would go with a single est. JMO I dont know how you feel about EOD injections.

Thread Information