bobbyb is offline Junior Member

Hey guys ? on cycle...please

how is 10 wk cycle of fina 3 times per week m w f 1.5 cc and test enanthate 250 2 times per week m and f 1 cc each day for ten weeks. current stats are 6 2 225lb body fat around 6 percent. what will approximate gains be? 15 lbs or so.. also what can i take to keep the bloating of the face down and at what doses. thanks

bobbyb is offline Junior Member
    come on i need a reply or 2 before i hit the hay

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You need to do your fina injections every day or at least every other day, and cut the time of use down to 5-6 weeks. You can do it either at the beginning or end of the 10 weeks. No one can tell you what your gains will be because everyone is different. If your bodyfat is truely only 6%, then I wouldn't worry too much about bloat. However, it would be a good idea to run liquadex throughout the cycle.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I'm on approx the same cycle bro.....I think the fina has made me sick and I'm only on week 3....Use nolva for the bloating, but honestly, I have not had too much bloat from this cycle as the fina makes u harder....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Gains will depend on the individual and the diet plan. Nolvadex at 20mg a day or liquidex at .5mg eod will keep the bloat down...

Thread Information