rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Short, 2 Week Cycles all year?

Ok, this is based on the assumption that a person can grow all year on this cycle. The formula is 2 weeks "on" and then 3 weeks "off."
    I am going to try this for 6 months and will keep everyone updated if interested.

Trenbolone 75mg EOD
    Dianabol 50mg ED

Off Cycle is just some Clomid, no need for HCG on only 2 weeks. And the first Tren shot of every cycle is 150mg to jump start.

Next 2 weeks ON is:

Trenbolone 75mg EOD
    Winstrol 50mg ED

Off Cycle will need to be tweaked some I am guessing.

Lets hear the feedbacks. BTW, I wont start for 3 weeks, my hand is in a cast still from a finger break! It's gonna be Legs for a while

BDTR is offline Retired
    No... by the time the blood levels are saturated enough for proper hypertrophy, you drop them and try and recover then hop back on. You're putting yourself on a hormonal rollercoaster for no reason...

just seems like a waste.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    thats good input. I have debated on that a lot lately.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I know guys that say 6 weeks on 6 weeks off and you get more cycles per year. They say you stay more anabolic throughout the year, I don't know how true this is but I gain more on a 12 week cycle than a shorter one. Oh yeh where's the test?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Waste of time, money, and health IMO.

Stay on for a year long, or do regular cycles.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i think this theory is derserving of some more input/research. i agree with most everyones inital opinion- of it creating too much of a hormonal roller coaster, but who knows unless its been tried?its interesting, and i would like to see more opinion/experiences with cycles like this...

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Because you're "on" for only two weeks at a time you must train, eat and rest perfectly for that time, which is not the case in twelve week cycles where you can afford to skip a workout here and there and not fuck up the cycle.

If you're the type that has the dedication, I'd suggest you do the Growth Surge Project from T-mag while trying out this 2-on-3-off cycling. It has 3 stages; the Priming Stage, The Growth Surge and the Recovery Stage. It's based on two weeks of priming the body for a two week overtraining period and a two week recovery period. It would propably work nicely with the two week AS cycles.

I'd be very happy to see the results after six months! Go for it man!

links to Growth Surge Project:
    http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/182growth.html

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/183growth.html

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/184growth.html

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your to high on your doses. 10-25mg of dbol +slin you could cycle on/off all year without problem. But you are turning off your production with your doses so there is no point in stopping after 3 weeks.
    You see in these short cycles NOT turning off the natural production is what your looking for. So your wasting your time.

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    I do 2 on 3 off all year long. I keep almost EVERYTHING I gain. I dont even use clomids at the end. NO shut down occurs for me. In fact i get more horny then ever! Even after the cycle. Its time to break through the traditional long cycles and think outside the box. Try it! I wont do it any other way. I usually hit it like this:

week 1 500 MG Deca 200mg Primo
    week 2 400 MG Deca 200mg Primo
    week 3 NOTHING DONE with cycle

or i hit

week 1 500mg Sustanon 200 primo
    week 2 500mg Sustanon 200 primo
    week 3 nothing i am done

I have had positive result. No water retention. The primo takes all the water out and hardenes the gains. Dont expect to gain 10 lbs on this. If your diet is on target and you train hard you can realistically gain 4-7lbs of solid muscle. After completion you will keep 3-6lbs of this even if you stop taking anything for the next 6 weeks. Keeping in mind that u work out and eat right. Short cycles work and there are no side effects

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    It seems like you will be shutting down your own test and compensating with a minimal amout of gear which I'd guess will never reach levels high enough to get solid gains. Tren takes 3 weeks to kick in for me. After a week off it's down to nothing.

Polish do you just take the third week off then begin again or actually take off weeks 3,4, and 5? if it's 2 on one off then you are on all year because sust takes a while to clear. I've continued to make gains off off a short sust cycle for 3 or for weeks past my last shot.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    It seems like you will be shutting down your own test and compensating with a minimal amout of gear which I'd guess will never reach levels high enough to get solid gains. Tren takes 3 weeks to kick in for me. After a week off it's down to nothing.

Polish do you just take the third week off then begin again or actually take off weeks 3,4, and 5? if it's 2 on one off then you are on all year because sust takes a while to clear. I've continued to make gains off off a short sust cycle for 3 or for weeks past my last shot.

I take 4-6 weeks off. I still train and eat like an OX. But yes i take 4-6 clean weeks off. It works for me. But i am a realist. I go into it knowing that i will only gain 3-7 lbs in the end. I embrace this horror. I rationalize it. You are right about the gains on sust being long. I do gain a lil bit when im clean. I notice stuff like an extra rep when im werkin out during my 4-6 clean weeks. All the suden i get a SLIGHT strength increase. When i say slight i mean like 10-15 lbs on bench press. I love sust. ANd i love short cycles. Never again will i do anything longer then 3 weeks. Next im hitting a 50mg dbol for 2 weeks stacked with 3 week primo. This is a total experiment so i will keep u posted on the results. I will be doing this in a few weeks.

The best part of short cycles for me is that i also lower my body fat a considerable amount. Right now i am 23 years old. 6 foot even. 200 lbs with body fat of 9%. In 4 weeks i will be 205lbs with bf 7%. I do take advantage of my 2 week cycle by running on the tread mill like a crazy man for 2 weeks. I run while on gear. So per year i only do cardio for a total of 6 weeks. And i stay lean and the mass keeps packin on slowly but surely!

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    this is a personal decision. I have a friend who does fina only 2wks on 2wks off but he also has awesome genetics so he could do anything and get great results. I personally have found 6-10 wk cycles work best for my body and I think this is the key. What is best for you?

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6p6
    this is a personal decision. I have a friend who does fina only 2wks on 2wks off but he also has awesome genetics so he could do anything and get great results. I personally have found 6-10 wk cycles work best for my body and I think this is the key. What is best for you?
    My two cents: I think a good rule of thumb is that you should take around double the time off as the time on, due to the stress you cause your body and the body's need to restabilize. 2-on, 4-off works best for me. Usually gain around 8-10 pounds each time.

Rockstarz: I usually use tren , dbol , anavar , prop. Im curious to see how winny works for you on a short cycle. Let us know!
    Last edited by humpymuscle; 01-05-2004 at 03:10 PM.

bulkolly is offline New Member
    @ Polish ox 69

if you go

week 1 500 MG Deca 200mg Primo
    week 2 400 MG Deca 200mg Primo
    week 3 NOTHING DONE with cycle

or

week 1 500mg Sustanon 200 primo
    week 2 500mg Sustanon 200 primo
    week 3 nothing i am done

you will be on at least till week 5 as sustanon and Deca will last in your system for about 4 weeks. So if you do a 2 on 3 off, you are never realy off and your own testosterone production will never recover. It is just a long never ending cycle with hormone spikes for 2 weeks followed by declining levels for 3 weeks.

A better choice would be short acting components like tren , propionate , all orals, Winstrol .
    Primo or Enantat which will last in the body for about 2 weeks could be used as a frontload in day 1 of week 1.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I just dont get why people want to go against proper advice. History of experiments by others and lab studies of test balances using gear. The facts show otherwise against short cycles like this. If you disagree...In my opinion you havent done your research.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    5 lbs in 4 weeks when you could gain 30 in 12 weeks. The average person is able to gain 5 lbs of solid muscle in a month. I dont see the time and money spent for the results you say you are getting. Sure you are gaining muscle because you are eating like an ox and working out. One would hope to gain 5 lbs in a month eating like an ox and working out WHILE NOT ON A CYCLE. Maybe you would gain more if you werent putting your body through that stress and unstability.

The dbol I could see running on 2 week cycles but test and deca ????

You can make solid gains with short acting components and a 2 on 4 off schema. I was able to gain up to 10 pounds on a 2 weeker and kept 6 of them.
    On longer cycles (up to 16 weeks) I had the problem, that no gains where made past week 7 or 8 and that I lost too much even with proper PCT.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulkolly
    You can make solid gains with short acting components and a 2 on 4 off schema. I was able to gain up to 10 pounds on a 2 weeker and kept 6 of them.
    On longer cycles (up to 16 weeks) I had the problem, that no gains where made past week 7 or 8 and that I lost too much even with proper PCT.

Good point. I keep seeing a lot of posts saying how he lost ALL or MOST of his gains after his cycle or during PCT. People have a hard time coming off their cycle.
    I guess just keep us updated and tell us how you feel and all that.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    just do a real cycle bro, dont waste your time or money on this.

Did enough "real cycles", but success was better with the short ones.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    I might have missed something but I didn't see anyone saying short cycles are giving better results than long cycles. Short cycles are for:
    smaller gains
    shorter time 'on'
    less sides
    those not afraid of using needles daily(or those who like pills)
    people who might get tested for drugs during the year

Longer cycles ARE better for:
    huge monstrous gains
    more sides
    those who only shoot 1 or 2 times/week (possibly more)
    people who don't get drug tested (or know how to beat them)
    long-time users

There are pros and cons for both, but some of us want one or the other.
    Didn't mean to offend anybody, just trying to tell people how to do it more effectively if they chose to do it. There's a lot of info on long cycles out there, but not on short. I do short cuz Im 210 pounds now and if i did a long cycle I wouldnt be able to drive my tiny-ass car, or be able to reach around my back and wipe my big ass.
    Last edited by humpymuscle; 01-06-2004 at 10:53 PM.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i wouldnt say short cycles r better than long cycles, i done 5 cycles and i learned during these cycles that short cycles r better for ME, reason why
    is bcos on each cycle 1st 3 weeks i see results, after 3 weeks didnt get ****,
    i had an average of 10lbs per cycle regardless lenth of time....

@REM

I had similar experiences but on a longer cycle I tend to loose more after the cycle due to a worse crash even with proper PCT.

The only longer cycles I do now are cutting cycles with low dosages (250 mg Test all 5 or 7 days) where no crash afterwards is to be expected.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    and the weird thing with the experience i had
    was, during my PCT HCG and clomid
    u no 300/100/50 i lost 12lbs but after like 3 months
    later i gained 18lbs of course all fat u no...

Thread Information