FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

When do you start HCG.

I've read all the posts I could find on HCG . My plan post cycle is to run HCG for 25 days. 5000i.u. every five days, then start clomid. I'll be coming off a Test/Sust/EQ cycle. Question is, do I wait till all the test is out of my body before starting HCG, or can I take it the day after my last test injection. Also, I haven't had any gyno yet, but is it benificial to use Nolvadex with the HCG. Thanks for your help.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    since youve got 3 wks till pct from the sust/eq, start the hcg inj a couple days after last shot. Take 500ius ED for 20days. Shoot sub-q. And afterwards youll be ready for clomid/nolv pct. And it wouldnt be a bad idea to run the nolv throughout.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    since youve got 3 wks till pct from the sust/eq, start the hcg inj a couple days after last shot. Take 500ius ED for 20days. Shoot sub-q. And afterwards youll be ready for clomid/nolv pct. And it wouldnt be a bad idea to run the nolv throughout.
    good advice there

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I will say this for probably the 20th time but you dont have to shot it sub q, you can shoot it intramuscular. It seems that people just rattle off what they hear on the boards thats why after a while all the regurgirtated shyt that gets spewed out soon becomes law. I digress. Back to the main point, ill start mid cycle with either 500iu ED for ten days(thats enough for me to notice changes) then at the end at the same doses but for 21 days. This is what i have used and it suits me and there are plenty of variations to it as you will probably find out..........Hitman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I will say this for probably the 20th time but you dont have to shot it sub q, you can shoot it intramuscular. It seems that people just rattle off what they hear on the boards thats why after a while all the regurgirtated shyt that gets spewed out soon becomes law. I digress. Back to the main point, ill start mid cycle with either 500iu ED for ten days(thats enough for me to notice changes) then at the end at the same doses but for 21 days. This is what i have used and it suits me and there are plenty of variations to it as you will probably find out..........Hitman
    No one here said you HAVE to shoot one way or the other. When i cycle, i usually am shooting IM ED, so to spare some injection spots/scar tissue, why not shoot sub-q? Sub-q also has slightly better absorption rate, so i dont know why you are preaching about shooting it IM. But i agree with you otherwise.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Sorry Vette its just that in the last week ive seen people even complete newbies, with not one cycle under there belt, go on about sub Q shots where as if they had true knowledge it would tell them on the box(this does in all honesty depend on who makes it).OOOOOOOOWWWWWW cmon mate group hug .........Hitman

Blog Entries
    Oh, no hard feelings Hitman, i feel ya bro! Group hug it is

Thread Information