Thread: Bdtr

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Bdtr

What happened with that crazy ass dnp , t3 etc etc cycle? You weighin in at 200lbs yet? LOL...You get off everything after you got shot? How the hell are ya healing up? We missed ya big fella...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I took a rest from the DNP and t3 after i got shot, i went back to the gym yesterday for the first time after getting shot, i didn't even take a month off when my doc said take 3-4 off. As soon as i got home from the hospital i doubled my gear dosage and calories. Right now running 200mg fina ed, 3 grams of test and 200 anadrol and upped my GH to 10ius ed while increasing calories and just doing pushups and pullups. Right before i got shot i benched 500lbs for 3, yesterday just for fun i maxed out at 475 so my strength is still in tact. Sadly i put on some fat though but didn't lose much size (the picture in below is right before christmas). I'll be hopping on a DNP cycle in a few weeks to cut down after eating like a pig for a few weeks. Good to be back, i'll get posting more soon, ive just been busy as hell.

Glad to hear you are doing ok bro...I wish I had the cash to run that much GH. I'm just affraid my supply of jino kits is gonna run out. I just started DNP myself yesterday. I'llbe using 400mg/day for 3 weeks along with eca and t3. Been off juice now for almost 10 weeks. I figure that dose of dnp will be comfortable and not screw with me too much. I've gone as high as 1 gram for 3 days and it friggin wrecked me...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    bdtr check pm

BDTR is offline Retired
    Im thinking about adding some IGF-1 to the mix soon, gonna wait till im healed up 100% though. 400mg is a good dose of DNP , the sides wont be too harsh. I hear ya on the gram of dnp... i did that **** for 30 days, never wanted to die so bad in my life. How'd PCT workout for you? I'm thinking of coming off for a couple months soon using just IGF and HGH/SLIN, it seems like ive been on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Glad to hear you are doing ok bro...I wish I had the cash to run that much GH. I'm just affraid my supply of jino kits is gonna run out. I just started DNP myself yesterday. I'llbe using 400mg/day for 3 weeks along with eca and t3. Been off juice now for almost 10 weeks. I figure that dose of dnp will be comfortable and not screw with me too much. I've gone as high as 1 gram for 3 days and it friggin wrecked me...

BDTR is offline Retired
    You've got mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    bdtr check pm

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Im thinking about adding some IGF-1 to the mix soon, gonna wait till im healed up 100% though. 400mg is a good dose of DNP, the sides wont be too harsh. I hear ya on the gram of dnp... i did that **** for 30 days, never wanted to die so bad in my life. How'd PCT workout for you? I'm thinking of coming off for a couple months soon using just IGF and HGH/SLIN, it seems like ive been on forever.
    I was very surprised with my recovery. it seems like I didn't have any down time, loss of libido, or lack of motivation. I guess I used enough clomid, HCG , nolvadex and liquidex. No crash at all. I was on for over a year and hit all 4 of those pct items for 4-5 weeks and bounced right back...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    this is off the topic but BDTR you look HUGE

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm dreading mine.. ive been on tren for about a year now. This is gonna be NO fun at all. Luckilly my ball atrophy isn't bad because of HCG so i figure i'll be ok.

I was very surprised with my recovery. it seems like I didn't have any down time, loss of libido, or lack of motivation. I guess I used enough clomid, HCG, nolvadex and liquidex. No crash at all. I was on for over a year and hit all 4 of those pct items for 4-5 weeks and bounced right back...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I didn’t know you had been shot BDTR, but good you’re ok. You’re a nut job by the way, a loon. What’s not to love about it?

The self inoculating guinea pig.

Doc

The Butcher is offline Member
    You got shot? Who'd you piss off this time? J/k. I've been away from the boards and wondered where you've been. Glad to see your still around. Fill me in on the shooting. How many times is that now?

Butcher

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, I remember reading one post saying you had been shot I think a few times and nearly died.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I'm glad your doing good. I never got a chance (I was out of town) to say

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

BLT

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher
    You got shot? Who'd you piss off this time? J/k. I've been away from the boards and wondered where you've been. Glad to see your still around. Fill me in on the shooting. How many times is that now?

Butcher
    When you're as big as he is, your chances of getting hit by a stray bullet go way up....yet another seldom-spoken side effect of "the juice".

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BDTR..

I am suprised you haven't stroked out by now..3 grms Test, 200 mgs Fina, and Anadrol ..Holy ****!!! Is your b/p through the roof?

Doc M

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    nice armpits doc. please tell me that was right after a comp.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    nice armpits doc. please tell me that was right after a comp.

Nope..No competitions for me....I am hairless from below the nose down to my toes..Have been that way for 10+ years..Some of it has even been removed via laser..My lady likes it that way!!

Doc M

BDTR is offline Retired
    Its surpringly under control, a little high right now but nothing serious. I'm thanking all the cardio i do for fighting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    BDTR..

I am suprised you haven't stroked out by now..3 grms Test, 200 mgs Fina, and Anadrol ..Holy ****!!! Is your b/p through the roof?

Doc M

toolman is offline Banned
    Alright, my curiosity is piqued. How did you get shot? What happened?

BDTR you are a crazy bastard but you definately make this board more entertaining. Good to see you back have not seen you in a while.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro glad your are doing better.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    ironfist & bdtr

Both you bros are hardcore from everything I read and know

If I ever get balls enuf to run my DNP I'll be PM'ing both of you for advice...

T3 is to offset the drop in natual T3 production while on DNP right?

BDTR is offline Retired
    It seems to help since conversion of t4 to t3 is stopped during heavy DNP usage quite quickly.

If you have any questions im always open

That's what I thought...

I'm sure I will be having a few questions for you soon...

Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It seems to help since conversion of t4 to t3 is stopped during heavy DNP usage quite quickly.

If you have any questions im always open

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    ironfist & bdtr

Both you bros are hardcore from everything I read and know

If I ever get balls enuf to run my DNP I'll be PM'ing both of you for advice...

T3 is to offset the drop in natual T3 production while on DNP right?
    Yup, approx. 2 days into your dnp the bodies elevated temp will shut down thyroid production. i run t3 at 50mcg a day while on the dnp. If you don't the heat will not be as profound. I just posted a DNP write up in here by Fonz and macro. Probably the number 1 best source of info on DNP to date...

Thanks ironfist... I'll check it out...

Have had my bottle of 100 caps telling me
    to open them for awhile now... It's finally
    gettin cold enough outside so maybe the time is right...

Yup, approx. 2 days into your dnp the bodies elevated temp will shut down thyroid production. i run t3 at 50mcg a day while on the dnp. If you don't the heat will not be as profound. I just posted a DNP write up in here by Fonz and macro. Probably the number 1 best source of info on DNP to date...

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro glad to see you are doing better.....

Thread Information