tbone44 is offline New Member

Proposed Cycle. Suggestions

This is going to be my 4th cycle. The only things that I have taken before are deca , winny, and eq. This will be my first cycle w/ any kind of test.

I was thinking about this:

Sustanon 250:
    wk 1-6 500mg
    wk 5-12 250mg

Nolvadex : 10mg/day every day

Clomid: have 60 of them, need advice here

HCG :
    wk 6
    wk 12 or 13, need help here too.

I have also thought about adding deca 300 to the cycle.

I am definately open to any suggestions. I read in the drug profiles that HCG combined w/clomid increases the risk of gyno? Is this true? Also, is my plan for the Nolvadex steady, or should I wait until I get gyno symptoms? I have spoken with many people at the gym, but I'm not sure that I agree with them. Half of them say that I don't need Nolva or Clomid. Just HCG and don't come off. <----Not what I had in mind. Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any help that you guys could give me. I haven't bought the stuff yet, so if there is anything else that I need, let me know. Thanks a lot fellas.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone44
    This is going to be my 4th cycle. The only things that I have taken before are deca , winny, and eq. This will be my first cycle w/ any kind of test.

I was thinking about this:

Sustanon 250:
    wk 1-6 500mg
    wk 5-12 250mg
    I stopped reading there...you do NOT want to pyramid, either up or down. Well, there may be some merit in pyramiding up...but as a true frontload, not a pyramid. Either way, you're asking for unstable blood levels and unsatisfactory results with that scheme. Keep the dose constant, either 500 or 250. You're either a low dose advocate or you're not...you don't want to be both in one cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I stopped reading there...you do NOT want to pyramid, either up or down. Well, there may be some merit in pyramiding up...but as a true frontload, not a pyramid. Either way, you're asking for unstable blood levels and unsatisfactory results with that scheme. Keep the dose constant, either 500 or 250. You're either a low dose advocate or you're not...you don't want to be both in one cycle.
    Great, thanks a lot man. I really want to do 250mg for 14-16 weeks. I seem to have had great results with lower dosage, longer cycles in the past. I still need the answers about the nolva/clomid/hcg . Thanks Big Green. Anyone else feel differently?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Great, thanks a lot man. I really want to do 250mg for 14-16 weeks. I seem to have had great results with lower dosage, longer cycles in the past. I still need the answers about the nolva/clomid/hcg. Thanks Big Green. Anyone else feel differently?
    run the nolva as you have it, better to prevent it then wait till you got it.
    clomid 3weeks after last sust shot 300mg day 1 100 2-10 50 11-21. I don't use hcg plus I didn't read how u wanted to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    run the nolva as you have it, better to prevent it then wait till you got it.
    clomid 3weeks after last sust shot 300mg day 1 100 2-10 50 11-21. I don't use hcg plus I didn't read how u wanted to run it.
    Cool man, thanks for the advice

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    go with this, its a classic, like big green said keep it simple
    wk 1-10 sus 500mg
    wk 1-8 deca 400mg
    wk 1-8 d-bol 40mg ed
    wk 11-12 hcg 5000iu
    wk 12 clomid 100mg ed
    wk 13 clomid 50mg ed

use nolve 20mg ed if needed
    proviron for water and sexual function(still need to pleese the women)-deca can be a B**CH..lol

Good luck

Great, thanks a lot man. I really want to do 250mg for 14-16 weeks. I seem to have had great results with lower dosage, longer cycles in the past. I still need the answers about the nolva/clomid/hcg. Thanks Big Green. Anyone else feel differently?
    @ 250 mg a week I'd consider nolva something you need to run only "as needed", unless you know you either bloat or are prone to gyno from previous experience(s). With regards to the HCG , there are a number of EXCELLENT threads here regarding the two most popular methods (either loading it all into the middle week for seven to ten straight days or every weekend throughout from week four on). At 14 weeks you'd in many ways, at least as I conceive HCG usage, just at the fringe of what would necessitate HCG use and probably would not necessarily need it. Again, this does not apply if previous experience(s) have definitively shown you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    go with this, its a classic, like big green said keep it simple
    wk 1-10 sus 500mg
    wk 1-8 deca 400mg
    wk 1-8 d-bol 40mg ed
    wk 11-12 hcg 5000iu
    wk 12 clomid 100mg ed
    wk 13 clomid 50mg ed

use nolve 20mg ed if needed
    proviron for water and sexual function(still need to pleese the women)

Good luck
    I wouldn't run dbol for 8 weeks but choice is yours

big swoll is offline Member
    if its your first time with test i would suggest you do a 10 or 12 week cycle at 500mg per week.....darkseid hit the nail on the head with the PCT....there is no need for HCG in that cycle, you should be fine

Swellin Guest
    You are right BG, but when you figure in that he is only doing 250 per week, it weakens the case for HCG even further....unless previous experience has shown the need.

Wait a minute...previous experience will mean almost nothing here...tbone has never run any test before.

Just run enanthate or cyp at 250, not sust. Run it for 12-14 weeks if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    if its your first time with test i would suggest you do a 10 or 12 week cycle at 500mg per week.....darkseid hit the nail on the head with the PCT....there is no need for HCG in that cycle, you should be fine
    Thanks a lot for all the advice fellas. If I go with a 14 week cycle, would it even be beneficial to run the HCG in the middle? I was also told that I only need 5000iu's, twice. Once in the middle of the cycle, and once at the end. Again, I don't think that the people telling me this are very credible, but I don't really know. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin

Wait a minute...previous experience will mean almost nothing here...tbone has never run any test before.
    well, didn't even see that...that does change things somewhat

big swoll is offline Member
    what im going to do for my next cycle is what alot of people on the boards are talking about lately and thats running 500iu's twice weekly once atrophy starts to occur....so you could start in about week 4 if you wanted to.....thats what alot of people are doing now, and there are many good threads about that style of running it lately

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    well, didn't even see that...that does change things somewhat
    Thanks a lot guys. I will research more. I may go with just one test for the first go round. I am just used to all these dumb ****s at the gym telling me to go with anadrol , and all this other stuff that I don't want to take. I appreciate your advice, and I will research it thouroughly before I start.

Thanks a lot guys. I will research more. I may go with just one test for the first go round. I am just used to all these dumb ****s at the gym telling me to go with anadrol, and all this other stuff that I don't want to take. I appreciate your advice, and I will research it thouroughly before I start.
    Atleast your going about it right, and you'll see how many of those guys you sweep behind you in the gym by doing it correct

Thread Information