cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

high dose fina side effects

Any one heard about side affects like bad muscle cramps in the legs and back when taking high doses of. I am at 175mg ed of fina and 100 mg of test prop. After bumbing my fina dose to 175 mg ed, i have had severe cramps.. I do not inject into my quads because of the pain , it hurts less in my biceps. Any help out there?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    How about backing off some on the tren ? Why did you decide to go that high to begin with? Is this your first tren cycle? It works great for me at 75-100mg ed, and even there the sides are a bit much.

-moto

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    Any one heard about side affects like bad muscle cramps in the legs and back when taking high doses of. I am at 175mg ed of fina and 100 mg of test prop. After bumbing my fina dose to 175 mg ed, i have had severe cramps.. I do not inject into my quads because of the pain , it hurts less in my biceps. Any help out there?
    Good Lord!!! 175 mgs/ed of Fina..I'm suprised that you can even workout..That's an awfully high dose cj, even for someone who has had several Fina cycles under htere belt..I would definitely cut that dose down to 100 mgs/ed..Why did you bump your dose up that high anyway?

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Good Lord!!! 175 mgs/ed of Fina..I'm suprised that you can even workout..That's an awfully high dose cj, even for someone who has had several Fina cycles under htere belt..I would definitely cut that dose down to 100 mgs/ed..Why did you bump your dose up that high anyway?

Doc M
    Thanks guys for the fast answer. I have a mind set that says if a little is good a lot more must be great!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Tightness for sure is a sign. It’s more or less a general normal side effect if you can call it normal.

However, that’s a BUTT load of Tren my man. 175 EOD is sufficient. Why take so much? REDUCE in my opinion, reduce reduce. 120 ED is just about the most I would recommend anyone taking. That’s just the opinion I’ve developed from my readings. I haven’t tried Tren YET.

Take my opinion as you may, but I think others will agree that 175 ED is too much. Is this your first time using Tren?

Doc

Ahhh Moto has beat me to it again. And DocM. I knew I wouldn't be alone.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    Thanks guys for the fast answer. I have a mind set that says if a little is good a lot more must be great!
    cj,

Not to lecture you, but that mind set can be a very dangerous one in this game..Be careful!!

Doc M

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Really bro, more is not always better for gains, but more is almost always going to increase side effects.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Really bro, more is not always better for gains, but more is almost always going to increase side effects.

-moto
    Thanks again. sorry i had to step out and get the kids to school .I will take the advice and cut down the dose of fina. Can i do this by just increasing the volume of oil to the mix?

From my understanding, but Moto will best answer this, you need a proper ratio of everything. So not only oil, but BA. Ratio’s can be slightly off to increase potency, but within reason. Check out the lab.

Doc

Thread Information