BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Quad injection FAQ

i see lots of questions and comments regarding quad injections. Im beginning my first cycle in a few weeks and i will be doing the injections myself. I will be using test enan 500mg a week. Now i think that it will be a bit difficult for me to do a glute shot since i just can seem to get turned around far enough to get a good grip and angle. So i was thinking a quad shot would be easier but i always see posts regarding how bad the pain is, how people cant walk, etc. Is it really that hard or that big of deal to inject into the quad

diesel21 is offline Member
    depends what you are injecting.... sust kills... (some people)

but a lot of my friends love it.... i hit way too many nerves and my leg shakes, no more for me...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    The pain depends on how high the BA content is. For QV gear it can vary widely by batch #. One thing I noticed is that I think you become accustomed to the BA even after the first shot it seems to get less painful each time. I have done all my shots in the quads since I have been doing them either once or twice per week. I love it. I sit down in front of the TV with all my stuff spread out on the coffee table. My only suggestions would be to use 25g 1inch needle, look at the spot injections website and inject slowly. There are a lot of veins which do feel a little wierd when you pass through but not really any pain. If you go slow you will be able to tell if you are getting close to a nerve. Make sure you aspirate every time to make sure you are not in a vein. It is ok to go through one and inject on the other side. Massage the area for a good minute and I usually do some light stretching or go up and down the stairs a few times to help the oil spread out. Good luck and make sure you wash your hands and use your alcohol pads as you should each time.

depdaddy is offline Member
    with test e it will depend on how much ba like they said..most of your underground or homebrews have very low ba...when i did cycle before with qv i could barely walk after injecting..there was no way i could hit that thigh again that week with injection..however with good homebrew i could shoot that same thigh again within 4 days
    dep

Test E in the quad is no prob at all, in the glute is even easier

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    BUmp with enethanate u wont have problems with ur quads.

profbiv is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

Ok doing ED injections and needed a new spot to rotate. Much pain when I tried to do a quad injection. Why. I was doing it wrong.

Followed the advice from the above posts and went http://www.spotinjections.com/ used thigh series #3 no pain at all. I have found a new favorite spot.

I’m a newbie. This is my first cycle to all other newbies.

If you not sure ask first…

Thanks to backer123 for this thread and all who answered the thigh shots rock!!!!

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby

BUMP

Thread Information