Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30

    Tren as a front load

    I'm about to start Cyp / Eq and my original plan was to frontload with prop for 3 wks before the cyp / eq started to kick in. Problem is, my boy ran out of prop and won't have any for another 3 weeks. I already have a bottle of fina and I was wondering if I could use that as a front load to the cyp / eq? Fina is fast acting so I really don't see a problem.

  2. #2
    J*U*icEd's Avatar
    J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    LI, NY kidd!!
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez Nuggets
    I'm about to start Cyp / Eq and my original plan was to frontload with prop for 3 wks before the cyp / eq started to kick in. Problem is, my boy ran out of prop and won't have any for another 3 weeks. I already have a bottle of fina and I was wondering if I could use that as a front load to the cyp / eq? Fina is fast acting so I really don't see a problem.
    i would personally wait for the prop.....fina although it is a fast acting ester it doesn' really give full effects (like increased appitite) for like 3 weeks.....and it would be a better idea to use test throughout....unless you can get dbol ....but gook luck kidd!!

  3. #3
    Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    i would personally wait for the prop.....fina although it is a fast acting ester it doesn' really give full effects (like increased appitite) for like 3 weeks.....and it would be a better idea to use test throughout....unless you can get dbol....but gook luck kidd!!
    I thought Fina started right away? I don't want to touch DBOL being I'm on accutane and the combo of the two can cause problems.

    I would wait, but I'm going to Florida the first week in March and want to be well into my cycle by then. Waiting three weeks or more would set me back too much and the fact that I have everything in my house starring at me everyday is getting VERY hard to hold off any longer. Monday is my target day to begin.

  4. #4
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    It does act fairly quickly, it just has a short half-life requiring more frequent injections. Just make sure you have some test. prop to run with it. Have bromo on hand for fina tits.

  5. #5
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Yeah you want to run that with the test. Fina shuts ya down quick and hard.

  6. #6
    Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Yeah you want to run that with the test. Fina shuts ya down quick and hard.

    I'm gonna be running cyp / eq as well so i'll have test with it. I just want to know if TREN will be an effective front load while I wait for the cyp / Eq to kick in. Prop won't be in for another 2 weeks!!! I'm not waiting that long. If anything i'll just skip the front loading and use the tren at the end of my cycle to bridge me until I can start PCT.

    What do you guys think?

  7. #7
    Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez Nuggets
    I'm gonna be running cyp / eq as well so i'll have test with it. I just want to know if TREN will be an effective front load while I wait for the cyp / Eq to kick in. Prop won't be in for another 2 weeks!!! I'm not waiting that long. If anything i'll just skip the front loading and use the tren at the end of my cycle to bridge me until I can start PCT.

    What do you guys think?
    Bump to this for more info.

    Also something that should be noted, is that i'll be on accutane during this cycle so D-Bol is also out of the question.
    Last edited by Deez Nuggets; 01-08-2004 at 07:31 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    First off Bro, Front Loading is a bit Overated IMO (However I seem to do it everytime, it's worth it to me, but still overated by the masses)
    But if you are going to Front Load, do it with Test, not a drug like Fina, bump your Prop to 200 ED for the first week.
    You might want to hit up Pheedno, he's a freakin' Wiz on all this Blood Stuff.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Rhelm of Disarray
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Deez Nuggets
    I'm gonna be running cyp / eq as well so i'll have test with it. I just want to know if TREN will be an effective front load while I wait for the cyp / Eq to kick in. Prop won't be in for another 2 weeks!!! I'm not waiting that long. If anything i'll just skip the front loading and use the tren at the end of my cycle to bridge me until I can start PCT.

    What do you guys think?
    Wait, or save the Prop for your kill at the end.
    Recovery will be easier on you if you end with Test opposed to Tren.

  10. #10
    Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Wait, or save the Prop for your kill at the end.
    Recovery will be easier on you if you end with Test opposed to Tren.
    Yea I'll eventually pick up the prop but right now it's just not gonna happen being I'd have to wait so long for it. Anyway, I'll definitely hit up Pheedno and hopefully get some info out of him.

    Why isn't Fina good for a front load? Just curious.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •