Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pheedno is offline Respected Member

For those asking critiques on cycles

Could you in the future please list a proposed cycle, as opposed to listing so many bottles/pills of whatever and asking one of us to construct the cycle from the list you gave.

I ask this favor for a couple of reasons.

1. It's annoying
    2. Half of the time, the people that are doing this are posting half of what they need. If they had everything they needed; who knows, maybe they'd construct the cycle before posting

But clearly, the most obvious reason you all should be doing this- If your buying products, you should have already done enough research to know what your cycle is going to be.

Just needed to bitch a little. You may go about your posts; heads swamped in oblivion

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i have 2 amps deca , 5 dbols, one rediject, 3 anadrol , and some prohormones. Can i drink winny?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Agreed......... on everyting and mostly on researchin a bit on your own. It's for your own good.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    good point pheedno. all this info will just allow us to help these people out in a more convinient fashion.

nice cycle chris. looks like 20 solid lbs with your gear. winny is a suppository. but you can drink it only with vodka though.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    good point pheedno. all this info will just allow us to help these people out in a more convinient fashion.

nice cycle chris. looks like 20 solid lbs with your gear. winny is a suppository. but you can drink it only with vodka though.
    Really? someone else told me 1 liter everclear for every amp.

In all seriousness, i agree with pheedno on all points. It's such a shame that we have the educational forums,

hint hint http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...splay.php?f=12 hint.

and they hardly ever get any use.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-07-2004 at 02:30 PM.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

In all seriousness, i agree with pheedno on all points. It's such a shame that we have the educational forums, and they hardly ever get any use.

thats pretty sad. there is a great post that tells you when to start PCT depending on the gear you are running and people still ask when to start. a little reading on the newbie's part is definatly needed and will pay off in the end.

hey Jason. i think we need a new search button, something that takes up like haf a page, you know, just so people know its there. that is probably the most valuable asset here besides the membrs.

Swellin Guest
    I disagree with Pheedno!

You said that half of those folks only have half of what they need.....more like 90% only have half or less of what they need.

I can only imagine the headaches the Mods and Vets have with stuff like this. Glad you guys work so hard to help folks. I bet you get plenty of PM's and then see the same question posted in the open forums...after you spent time crafting a cycle in response. That has got to be annoying.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have an idea about your cycle before you post it? Good post pheedno

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    bump

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    bump...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Asking us to formulate an individual cycle is a copout.

I’ve made the mistake of asking though.

I do hope that newbies read this thread and take the time to do the research. It’s annoying at first. However the more you learn, the more you understand. Imagine that. Then, the more you understand the more you thrive for more knowledge.

The beginning research does suck my left nut sack though.

Pheedno, and I was beginning to think you were a patient man…or a computer.

Are you on cycle now?

Doc

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Yup...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I can say that if you dont like people asking about constructing their cycle, dont read the post. BUT when they start PMing you guys for cycles that would get annoying REAL FAST. Sometimes I go to NEWBIE threads just to get a good laugh. I mean there are a zillion of the same exact cycles and then a newbie comes on and asks if that cycle is a good one.

I mean come on. Does the newbie just want the attention of people knowing he wants to start taking steroids .
    Id say 85 percent of the guys asking about what cycle would be good to start, dont even start one. Its as if they feel high just from seeing people reply to their post.

If you are a newbie and want attention from your first post, go to the lounge and say hi.
    DONT ASK what is a good cycle. TWO days of research will give you MOST of the information for YOU YOURSELF to determine what a good cycle is.

For the people who bought gear before they even knew what to buy: You are all way TOO IMPATIENT and that is gonna lead to problems.
    Another thing. Now you put yourself at risk having ONE cycle delivered TWICE. Plus Im sure you are paying WU fees and shipping TWICE.

Im thinking about starting TEST Eth and DBOL . Is that a good cycle? I cant stand seeing that.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I agree totally with you on this, it is annoying when they ask questions on how to do their cycles. Theres so many of the same questions that they can go to the search engines and pretty much find their answers there.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    bump

one more thing, if you get advice, don't argue with it, you came asking for opinion and that is what you got, don't start saying that we're wrong, if you know already, then don't ask

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    bump

one more thing, if you get advice, don't argue with it, you came asking for opinion and that is what you got, don't start saying that we're wrong, if you know already, then don't ask
    I further that and I would like to ask the members to be as patient as possible. Keep the flaming down and rude remarks down. AR is a respectful board and most members above Newbie status are level headed, but some Newbies answer questions in the wrong fashion.

Doc

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh gawd do I hate that! Why even bother asking holy crap! Then they pm you asking but go against what you said anyways. Why the heck did you pm me in the first place? Waste'n my time typing to ya when I could be post whoring in the AR lounge.

bump'n this for new users...

This should be a sticky IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    bump

proskier is offline New Member

Exclamation

It is a fact that 3 out 4 people are basically dumb, can't see the forest through the trees and are just plain ignorant!! It has been that way since the beginning of time and IMO, will never change. LOL
    There is no solution to the problem. Those that can do, those who can't are an annoyance to the rest of the world.
    No matter how hard you all try to educate the mentally deficient you are pissing up a rope.
    Ignore them and hope they go away.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    3 out of 4 people since the beginning of time??
    What about the time when there were ONLY 2 entire people on the planet. What were the odds then?
    1 out of 2 were dumb since EVE was around....

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    At least you should have an Idea of your cycle before posting..

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    bump

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Bump!

Bigbowboski is offline Member

My First Cycle Started Today

400 Mg Test En. Per Week
    20mg D Bol Russian, Twice A Day

Eating Like A Pig As Well. Steaks,chicken Fish,pork Etc.

Any Critiques?

Jackman is offline Banned
    As well as dont hijack threads!!!! hehe

Sorken is offline Member
    Good post pheedno

ROTTZILLA is offline New Member

Talking Just wanna say thank god !

Thank god there is still a site like this I was on Fitness board .com and went away for a while and its all messed up now This is great im going to look around for a day or so but my mind is full of info and questions yeah imso happy!!!!!!

hardtimes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i have 2 amps deca, 5 dbols, one rediject, 3 anadrol, and some prohormones. Can i drink winny?

No you can't drink it

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    It was a joke

Safety-1 is offline Junior Member
    You are the reason this post is here

bancroft is offline New Member
    QUESTION......
    This is my first cycle and to be really honest I don't know much. I am 3 weeks into a cycle of Deca / Winstrol and have had people tell me I should throw in Test and prop...
    Just what exactly is prop ? My goal is to cut up the existing muscle I have, I am looking for lean hard definition instead of size..

Thanks for the help, Rookie

hot_angel1976 is offline New Member
    how much do you do of deca a week how may cc

can someone help me i need some advice i am giving my boyfriend deca and i dont know how much and how offten i should give him of deca for a cycle.
    Last edited by hot_angel1976; 02-18-2004 at 03:52 PM.

people

this is suppso to help educate some of you people have done to much juice and it has went to your heads its not us new people whom are idiots but the dumb ones who have nothing better to do than to make fun of others. becouse we try to educate ourselves you have to make fun that why this world is full of idiots you are so insecure about yourselves it make you fell better to make fun of us newbes............

people

this is suppso to help educate some of you people have done to much juice and it has went to your heads its not us new people whom are idiots but the dumb ones who have nothing better to do than to make fun of others. becouse we try to educate ourselves you have to make fun that why this world is full of idiots you are so insecure about yourselves it make you fell better to make fun of us newbes............

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Good Points, But You Have To Remember That The Newbies(i'm Speaking From Experience) Have Probably Searched The Internet Over And Over And Still Not Getting The Answers They Need Until We Come Here. I Guess We Get A Little Anxious. We Were All At Some Point Right?

bigfkngroider is offline New Member
    im currently on 6 (2.5 mgs) anavars/ a day, along with 8 tabs of clen . and 100mgs of finaplix every other day im looking for something that will add more lean muscle to this stack, your help would be very appreciated by a fellow roider. thanks.

juicewillis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfkngroider
    im currently on 6 (2.5 mgs) anavars/ a day, along with 8 tabs of clen. and 100mgs of finaplix every other day im looking for something that will add more lean muscle to this stack, your help would be very appreciated by a fellow roider. thanks.
    Run test prop...Run test with fina/but test prop is good for lean gains, less bloat...

kcasey56 is offline New Member

Need some info

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    bump...

Hey man wats up, you seem to kno your ****. I never took steroids before. I have taken different types of andro. I took 1 AD the most and tryed mag 10. I want to take steroids but dont want to **** myself up. Was even thinkin bout doin it right the first time so i dont have to do it again. I have access to deka, dbols, and test im sure i could try to get other kinds but those are the most popular where im from so easily accesible. What kinds do you think are better to stack together. Do you think you could tell me how to stack two of them or if better to do all three. When i say "how" i mean can you tell me how much of each to take in each week. If my siz helps im 6ft 200-205 lbs. I got about 12% body fat. Im already pretty built. I just want to get up to 220 of muscle wouldnt complain if i had same amount of body fat but less wouldnt hurt. Would apreciate it if you could help me out. If you cant could you reply with person who could.
    Thanks for your time, Kris Casey
    [email protected]

bigbuff is offline New Member

compounded steroids

I have ordered thru a us pharmacy and have recieved compounded meds can anyone tell me without testing the stuff can I be sure , the meds have a drs. name and are compounded with a pharmacists name who compounded

bigbuff is offline New Member

help me with my cycle

I have compiled deca 200ml/10mg, 90 anavar12.5 ml, 100mlwinstrol inj,anadrol50 25tabs, what should I take first and what would you do if you to get bigger first then cut up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information