moush is offline Senior Member

Considering low doses of DNP

I was thinking of running DNP before my next cycle to cut up a lil bit...What do you guys think?? One capsule a day which is 200 mg/day i believe. I would onyl run it for 10 days.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why not cardio and diet? so many use dnp and i have heard too many mixed comments!

well i am doing cardio now, my diet is clean, and i am going to start clen with PCT next week. I am considering DNP if i need that lil extra bit off before my next cycle.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I doubt you will need that "extra bit" bro. Why put unneeded stress on your body?

-moto

Gilster is offline Member
    Don't do DNP ....just my opinion...I say this to everyone.

From what research I've done on DNP , if you have to ask ANYTHING, you shouldn't be using it.
    This is NOT a Flame.
    I still have some unanswered questions myself, therefore I'm not ready to use it IMO.
    Ask bdtr, he's up on DNP.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm on my 4th day of DNP at 400mg/day and t3 at 50mcg a day...Diet is clean and doing 30 min cardio daily. Already down 6lbs...I won't ever go above 400mg/day again....The high doses just are not worth it...

Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'm on my 4th day of DNP at 400mg/day and t3 at 50mcg a day...Diet is clean and doing 30 min cardio daily. Already down 6lbs...I won't ever go above 400mg/day again....The high doses just are not worth it...
    I have a friend that recently did it, very much against my stern advice (he knows nothing about it other than it burns fat like crazy, hell he heard about it from me, and I've yet to do it) he got to 800, and said he thought he was going to die, and he WASN'T joking. He actually called his Boss at work (where he'd called in sick) cuz it's the only one he could get a hold of when he thought he was going down (had to cop to the whole thing...family was pissed)
    Man..didn't bdtr get to a gram?? Ofcourse he doesn't count, he's half Human/Crazy

BDTR is offline Retired
    I did a gram for 30 days... not something id tell others to do, never been that miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I did a gram for 30 days... not something id tell others to do, never been that miserable.
    Isn't it past ur bedtime big fella?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I can't sleep, i got a nagging headache that wont quit

Geeeez man, I feel sick just trying to imagine it.
    Weren't you saying near the end you would only come out for food/drink/piss or something, then go back to bed?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah, by the end of the cycle i could barely stand up at all, the last couple days i actually pissed in a bottle because i was too tired to go to the bathroom.

Yeah, by the end of the cycle i could barely stand up at all, the last couple days i actually pissed in a bottle because i was too tired to go to the bathroom.
    I can remember lying on the tile floor in my bathroom, in my underwear, with 2 fans pointed at me trying to sleep. never been so miserable in my life...

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha yeah man, the thought of wearing anything other than underwear and actually standing up was a horrible thought. It was 30 degrees out and i went to sleep outside, i was still hot when i took a gram. That being said, after that cycle i swore off DNP for life... however i have all these pretty little yellow caps sitting in my drawer and would hate for them to go to waste, so it looks like im going in for round two in a few weeks.

would it be ok if I only did 200mg/day?? for 10 days? I mean it doesnt seem like it would be that bad at a low does like this. I could be wrong tho

haha yeah man, the thought of wearing anything other than underwear and actually standing up was a horrible thought. It was 30 degrees out and i went to sleep outside, i was still hot when i took a gram. That being said, after that cycle i swore off DNP for life... however i have all these pretty little yellow caps sitting in my drawer and would hate for them to go to waste, so it looks like im going in for round two in a few weeks.
    Well, I think you're a nut, but if you're gonna do it, it might as well be soon...better now than wait til the weather starts to heat up.

Ambulance is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    would it be ok if I only did 200mg/day?? for 10 days? I mean it doesnt seem like it would be that bad at a low does like this. I could be wrong tho
    I'd run that dose for 3 weeks. You shouldn't have any problems. i'm gonna try to dig up an article written by Fonz for ya...

hey ironfost thanks for the great article i def learned a lot, but for now i will see what clen does and i will act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by moush
    hey ironfost thanks for the great article i def learned a lot, but for now i will see what clen does and i will act accordingly.
    Knowlegde is the key...Just trying to aid you in making a well informed decision...

Thread Information