GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Unhappy emotional rollercoaster

Alright i'm on my 3rd week of sust. d-bol and eq and i am expecting to maybe c a little of the sust start to kick in this week but what the hell i want to know if this happens to any 1 else i am up 15lbs i cannot tell but i will tell u this much maybe i am just infatuated with myself but i always catch myself looking in the mirror and 1 day i will look really lean and muscular espeacially after i work out i can see my 1st 2 abs and then the lower 1's a little it looks like i have been leaning out in my midsection alot but then BAM 1 day i look bloated as **** but then the next day i look lean what the hell does this happen to any 1 else... it puts me in the dumps so bad and i am eating very very clean does this happen to any 1 else or do i just need to stay away from the mirror or what lol

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that happens to me too. I try not to concentrate on what I look like from day to day, but the changes I have made over time.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You look leaner right after working out because your muscles are hard and pumped. They look fuller and it casts the illusion of the skin being tighter and you being leaner. The amount of water you hold will also vary from day to day. Like Mr. Death said above; I wouldn't worry about it and just focus on how you look over time.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Hey! It happened to me too! I think itīs psychological... I tried to focus in measures and height. It worked, because I just couldnīt get out of the way of mirrors, and got the nick of Bravo (from Johnny Bravo, the cartoon), just because I posed for myself in the mirror, and some jiu-jitsuīs friends caught me doing it...

Oh yes, and I used furosemide 240mg/day, divided in 3 doses. But just care, because it can cause muscle cramps, and the heart is a muscle... Do Not use it if you donīt know how, OK ??

meatman69 is offline New Member

emotions!

Quote Originally Posted by taquipariu
    Hey! It happened to me too! I think itīs psychological... I tried to focus in measures and height. It worked, because I just couldnīt get out of the way of mirrors, and got the nick of Bravo (from Johnny Bravo, the cartoon), just because I posed for myself in the mirror, and some jiu-jitsuīs friends caught me doing it...

Oh yes, and I used furosemide 240mg/day, divided in 3 doses. But just care, because it can cause muscle cramps, and the heart is a muscle... Do Not use it if you donīt know how, OK ??

When you juice sometimes you get a lot of different emotions than uve had before maybe wen u looked in the mirror the first time u were very happy from the hormones that you wanted to see every little cut you had and the second time when u say u loked bloated it was becasue the hormnes told ur body that ur fat today. No lie! im telling you if u feel uncomfortable with urself and feel down its probably a variation in ur hormone in ur body because or the increased testosterone level. If u feel like this no matter how much gear u have stop ur cycle and jus go natural for a bit an if u feel ur readfy agin do the same. one time i just started cryin and getting real emotional when a friend who i barely knew dog died. im not the kinda dude to cry but u get what im saying. Any ways with the bloating its good to take a water pill of some kind to drain the excess water weigh but remember to drink lots so its still gtoin to ur muscles. Water pills wil start with drainingt the water from ur faty tissues fo ur body first. Try taraxatone a water pill i used and dropped lots of excess water weight if u have a sligtly fatter build but if u dont go with jsu a reg water pill at ur pharmacy for like 5 dollars for a months supply and that will do the trick.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hey meat water pill very intreaguing is that over the counter

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    YOU GOT BEAT BY THE WORTHLESS STICK WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER DIDNT YOU?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Be very careful with water pills or lasix as they are diretics and can throw your electrolyes off. Bloat is def a downside.

meatman69 is offline New Member

over the counter

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    hey meat water pill very intreaguing is that over the counter
    you can get the water pill over the counter from any drug stor or like k mart

It could also be your water intake from day to day, You drink less water and you look more cut. Personally I would go with the bloated bc then at least I would know I am takling enough water in. Ledex also keeps some bloating down too.

Thread Information