oosean is offline Junior Member

Does anyone know someone with diabetes that is taking steroids, or know info about it

I have a friend who wants to start his cycle but is concerned because he has diabetes. I called his docter but all they would tell me was that he has to watch his blood sugar. They would not give me anymore info cause I am not a patient. He does not want to call because he does not feel comfortable letting his doctor know. Please if you know any info let me know. Thanks.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on what stage he is. Type I II etc.
    If someone with type I or II doesnt keep an hourly eye on their sugar, they can suffer serious medical problems.
    Could lose circulation causing blindness, loss of imbs such as toes since the feet dont circulate blood flow easily.
    IMO If I was him, I wouldnt risk injecting anything into my blood stream other than what is prescribed. Just askig for trouble. Plus I am sure he has to have routine check ups or atleast he should.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    call upjohn, the pharmeceutical company. they'll have answers for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    How do I contact them. I cant get any direct info on them.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

NOT EVEN. Tell him to go to his regular doctor and ask. You cant just call up a random pharm and say you have diabetes, is it ok to take steroids . What do you think they are gonna tell you over the phone?
    Tell your doc you want to start working out and take pro hormones and would it be safe. If he is too much of a pussy to ask himself then he is too much of a pussy to do steroids. Tell him to do the work himself instead of having his friends call up and ask for him.

First off. If he is type I diabetes, I can garauntee you that he should NOT take steroids. Insulin dependant people can NOT fukc up their blood with steroids. Plain and simple If he is stage I, he has other things to worry about than running a 10 week cycle.

Thanks for info

Thread Information