Hughhefner6 is offline New Member

Talking Deca @ 300mg or 400mg

Hey Guys

I have a friend that has come to me wanting to do a cycle, he has never done one before and he wants me to hook him up with one. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, weights 185lbs and is a novice when it comes to training. I decided to recommend that he do a cycle of Deca and Test @ 500mg for 10 weeks. From talking to friends that have done this for there first cycle they either wish that they did 400mg instead of 300mg or that they did do 400mg of Deca a week and where very happy.

The problem is cost I do not want him spending extra cash if it is not needed. He does not want to put on a massive amount of weight only 10-15lbs and since this is his first time I thought 300mg would be enough. He is also very worried about side effects. I had to prove to him that when it comes to AS that this is a very safe cycle, so he might be a little caution when it comes to upping the dosage (He will be using Nolva throughout and pct along with Clomid).

I was also wondering since the esters on the eth is so much lower then that of Deca should he run the Test for one week longer then Deca say until week 11.

Mr. Hefner

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    what is the concentration of deca . If its 100mg/ml then it would be easier for a first timer to do 4 cc's a week instead of trying to measure out half a cc(depending on the syringe) Just tell him to runn 400 mg week thats a beginner dose, and with test in there his boys should be fine. Just make sure he has clomid post cycle.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    agreed with full intensity. I read for deca 2mg for every pound.

Hey

I can get it at either 200mg/10ml or 300mg/10ml. So if he decides on 400mg a week I will get him the 2 x 200mg/10ml but if he goes for the 300mg/10ml then just 1.

Mr. Hefner

I would go with 400mg/week. But why not just have the bro do 400mg of EQ, I am just not the biggest fan of deca .

Hey

I was thinking of that but he is afraid of acne. Also he does not want to run the cycle longer then 10 weeks and I'm not a big fan of Eq at only 400mg a week anyway.

Is Eq really that bad when it comes to acne because he did say that he would like to do more of an cutting cycle and He may be will to run the cycle a little longer if he could cut up more.

Mr. Hefner

nah, i get no acne at all from EQ. i get it more from test.

Thread Information