digisekt is offline New Member

Is this oral cycle decent?

I found an oral cycle on "Steroid Encyclopedia" but, I thought I'd modify it a tad. They suggested 15 mg of Winstrol for the first 2 weeks then 30mg for the remaining. Then they suggested 20mg of Dianabol for the first 3 then 30mg for the last. I thought I would crank up the Whiny and lower the Dianabol because I'm looking to retain as much of my gain as possible. Here's what I came up with.

Week 1: 25 mg Winstrol per day
    Week 2: 25 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 3: 50 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 4: 50 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 5: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 6: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 7: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 8: 50 mg Winstrol per day - 100 mg Clomid per day
    Week 9: 50 mg Clomid per day
    Week 10: 50 mg Clomid per day

I guess what I need to know is if the lower dosage Dianabol is even worth my money if I raise the whiny because, I'm trying to save as much cash as possible.
    I know your all going to say that I should just go with injectables to save cash but, I'm pretty set on trying orals first.

I have never done anything before and I'm really looking for a once in done jump-start that gives me some lasting quality. I'm currently 185 at 5'10" and I have been lifting for close to 5 years now. The target weight I'm looking for is around 200. Please give me your viewpoints.

Thanks,
    Digi

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digisekt
    I found an oral cycle on "Steroid Encyclopedia" but, I thought I'd modify it a tad. They suggested 15 mg of Winstrol for the first 2 weeks then 30mg for the remaining. Then they suggested 20mg of Dianabol for the first 3 then 30mg for the last. I thought I would crank up the Whiny and lower the Dianabol because I'm looking to retain as much of my gain as possible. Here's what I came up with.

Week 1: 25 mg Winstrol per day
    Week 2: 25 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 3: 50 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 4: 50 mg Winstrol - 10 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 5: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 6: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 7: 50 mg Winstrol - 20 mg Dianabol per day
    Week 8: 50 mg Winstrol per day - 100 mg Clomid per day
    Week 9: 50 mg Clomid per day
    Week 10: 50 mg Clomid per day

I guess what I need to know is if the lower dosage Dianabol is even worth my money if I raise the whiny because, I'm trying to save as much cash as possible.
    I know your all going to say that I should just go with injectables to save cash but, I'm pretty set on trying orals first.

I have never done anything before and I'm really looking for a once in done jump-start that gives me some lasting quality. I'm currently 185 at 5'10" and I have been lifting for close to 5 years now. The target weight I'm looking for is around 200. Please give me your viewpoints.

Thanks,
    Digi

Oral only cycles suck. There's no reason to go on about why just type a search on "oral only cycles" and you'll get your answers.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't waste your time and $

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Is this your first cycle?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    The reasons for taking injectables really don't include being cheaper.

Remember when you run orals you are going to work your liver much harder with more of a chance to do damage. Your age is 32. I am a year older and personally I wouldn't touch dbol becuase of its toxicity. I may be over reacting but I believe in common sense risk managment and my option for kick starting a cycle would be test prop at age 30+. Some people here that are 40 and above have talked about dbol forcing them to go on high blood pressure meds while on. I would stay away from it.

Also you said you wanted to keep gains. Really hard from what I have heard with an oral only cycle.

The standard recommendation around here if your age, diet and training are in line is to start off with one compound, a long ester test (either cyp or enan) at doseages between 300-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks.

Much smarter to start off with one compound so you can build knowledge about how you body reacts and where side effects come from.

BDTR is offline Retired
    A good "oral" cycle.

10g of creatine ed post workout

Wink

This would be my first cycle.

One of the main reasons I said I was set on orals is not because I fear needles it's just easier to have them shipped discretely from what I hear. I have done some thread searching last year and about 50% of the people who posted said that Whiny tabs are a pretty decent way to help gain & retain quality muscle. I understand that it might not be an overnight ultra huge size remedy but, that's not what I want as most of you probably do. I don't really know much about dbol except for the fact that you lose most of what you gain when you stop using them. There's really nothing I hate more than seeing someone blown up like a balloon because the first thing that comes to my mind is that their going to end up being a fat ass when they slack. My number one goal is not size but quality, definition, and strength.

I understand that anything oral based is hard on the kidneys but, there can be side effects with just about anything you put in your body including creatine. Whiny tabs have to work one way or another because if they didn't why do they exist? I just need to know what I should be taking with them be it needles or tabs.

I appreciate everyone's suggestions but, for those who say that I'd waste my money on orals I'm not convinced enough to agree. Have you actually tried them, and if that's the case then I don't feel so stupid for wanting to as well. I have tried some test precursors and to much of my own lack of knowledge and stupidity (in the past) they did nothing for me. One thing I was always grateful for was then at least I knew they didn't work because I tried them first hand. So in my opinion, that was knowledge well worth the money spent.

If anyone has tried Whiny orals then please share your experience.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    No. it's not a good cycle. I don't care what you're using, if it's all oral, it will give you more side effects than benefits.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    get rid of only oral cycle, waste of time and money and muscle, do some research and find a oral(d-bol) and an indictable ( deca ) to start with. start off slow and find what works for you.

Good luck

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    The only time you lose everything from dbols is when you use them wrong, and running them by themself or with winny in your case is the wrong way to use them. If your worried about bloat that's what anti-e's are for. When done properly you shouldn't lose anything when coming off dbols or at worst a small percentage.

Why don't you call that the searching for a new liver cycle....................yeah i know not very clever but it is getting late and I am know longer creative

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    dont feel stupid just dont do an oral only cycle, if you hate needles either getover it, when done right and safe the muscle gained is well worth the risk/pain or find someone in your gym who would hit you, its a little easier if you dont have to do it yourself.

big swoll is offline Member
    no such thing as a good oral cycle

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    no such thing as a good oral cycle
    Except Var 50+mg

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Every good cycle has test in it plain and simple. It is the building block of any cycle, whether it is cutting or bulking. If you have a fear of needles you need to get over it or AS is not right for you.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    In the beginning I don't think anyone liked needles but it is no big deal. If it's a prob let someone else do it. I remember the first few how my hands shook. I start IV's and give shots every day at work and it is different when it's you but it is a hurdle to overcome.

I'm not afraid of needles at all be them large or small. I just thought it would be easier to have pills shipped in to the U.S. verses vials hence, the reason for my interest in an oral product.

I know I should probably get out to a gym and mingle but that's not really my style. I'm more of a home builder because you never have to fight over a bench.

I really appreciate everyone's insight, as it will probably help me to decide on another plan of attack. Now I really need a good starter cycle so, let the suggestions begin. I guess I'll have to worry about finding the stuff after that but, can you all dig me on the shipping thing?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by digisekt
    I really appreciate everyone's insight, as it will probably help me to decide on another plan of attack. Now I really need a good starter cycle so, let the suggestions begin. I guess I'll have to worry about finding the stuff after that but, can you all dig me on the shipping thing?
    I have never gone out of country for stuff so I can't relate. Others can comment but I believe the opening of packages is random and it won't matter if its vials or tablets inside???????????????

What you need is ONE 50ml bottle of QV Test Enan at 250mg/ml. Try it out for 10 weeks, .75ml twice a week. Get your ancilliaries, nolva, clomid, liquidex.

The bottle of test will cost anywhere from $125 - $275. When you are done you will have 35ml still left, more than enough for one or two more cycles where you could add other compounds to see how they treat you.

Good Luck and Peace!

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I had a lot of needle fright too but it's so incredibly painless it's unbeliveable. Also injects can be shipped here just as easily, and if that is the major concern than find a domestic source.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    only oral???!!! lol..Bro, get some pins and go to work...and the winnie and d-bol together..isn't that like a positive/negative thing all together?

shootdeep is offline Member
    the first needle i ever touched was a 20g, 2inch..talk about needle fear. i got over it quickly and you will too. i've tried winny tabs before and i thought they sucked. you have to take way too many to get a good effect and it starts to get expensive in a hurry

Thread Information