bduke is offline New Member

deca/test first cyle

im planning on runnin a deca and test cycle now. probably 250mg each. i need to know the best way to do this. what mg a week, how many times a week and what day of the week. this will be my first cycle i want to do it right, and i know nobody likes deca but thats what i have at least im running test with it. help me out

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    im a newbie and I know the answer to this just by reading the head up site. You should really check it out. Really good info on it

I wouldn't take more than 500mg a week of Test since its your first cycle. And make sure the Test is higher than the Deca . Just check out the novice cycles on the site, I'm sure this combo will be in there.

yeah its in there but no what days and how many days apart to do this on. do i do it all on one day? stick deca in then stick some test in the same place or what. main site doesnt tell me any of that

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    1-12 250mgs test E twice a week
    1-11 150mgs deca twice a week
    14-17 PCT clomid+nolvadex
    **either run anti E's the whole cycle or have extra nolvadex on hand, just incase gyno***

And by twice a week he doesn't mean Monday and Tuesday. Spread them out evenly, something like Sunday and Wednesday. And yes you can mix the two in the same syringe, don't prick yourself anymore than you have to.

its ok to shoot that much juice in at once? and u have a 12 week cycle there what if its only a 10ml vial? thanks alot for the help so far.

what exactly do you have anyway? One 10ml bottle of each?

hotimportnight9 is offline New Member
    im a newbie i thinking on getting on either deca or sustanon wich one is better in low dosage like 250mg a week by it self? n if ihave to combine it wiht something else oral what would b recomemded?

yessir one 10ml bottle of each

Quote Originally Posted by hotimportnight9
    im a newbie i thinking on getting on either deca or sustanon wich one is better in low dosage like 250mg a week by it self? n if ihave to combine it wiht something else oral what would b recomemded?

Aaaahhhhhhhhh.... you need your own thread by itself. I can already tell you haven't done enough research.

Quote Originally Posted by bduke
    yessir one 10ml bottle of each
    Not gonna be enough to cycle

well i donno man maybe it is a 12 week, it doesnt say on the bottle. but i think i got the general idea ill just do it untill i run out or somthin, all this seems to be more trouble than its worth.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by bduke
    well i donno man maybe it is a 12 week, it doesnt say on the bottle. but i think i got the general idea ill just do it untill i run out or somthin, all this seems to be more trouble than its worth.

pffffffft. thats how you will end up fu.cking yourself up on steroids . you need EVERYTHING before you even start your cycle. if you feel its more trouble then its worth then dont even think about doing a cycle again

Thread Information