farrar is offline New Member

Large Knot in Pec From Injection

I have a problem with my last Pec injection. I injected 1.5ml of test into each pec using a 23G, 1” pin whereas I did use a 25G. Both pecs have a small bruise {which happens from time to time with the smaller 25g as well} but the left, upper pec has a large, hard spot. The lump/spot is about like a golf ball. There is very little heat today on the pec and I did the injections 60 hours ago. My concern was an abscess and I had heard that you know when it’s abscessed within 48 hours. I have had lumps before, especially in my quads over the last two years but this one just seemed a little harder and more spread out over the pec rather than like a ball. Two inches above the pec over an area the size of my hand is slightly swelled and very hard.

Just a normal lump or something to worry about?

Thanks,

Farrar

I would try rubbing it an massaging it, though it will hurt to do this it may make it better. You could also try icing it, give it another day or two and if it does not get better get it checked by your doc.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Like he said, try rubbin and messageing in a circular motion.. U could also try a heat pack.. I wouldnt be to worried though..

farrar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Like he said, try rubbin and messageing in a circular motion.. U could also try a heat pack.. I wouldnt be to worried though..

Thanks for the advice. You read all the horror stories about abscesses but I am clean and inject slowly. I always start with a max of 1ml and work up to 1.5 mls at the most. I do triceps, delts, quads{2mls}, pecs, and traps this way and have never had an abscess. I Have had knots, lumps, and swelling. This one just threw me for a loop cause pecs are my best injection site. 3-4 hours after injection, I can't even tell I did an injection. Maybe this is worse cause I worked chest hard the same day as the injection.

Thanks Guys,

Farrar

Odin is offline Member
    Boy this is the exact same thing that happend to me!! I have injected into my pec's before without any trouble and just yesterday I had a killer chest workout and injected 1cc of tren -prop mixed with .5cc of EQ and I instantly got a hard lump on my chest that been their for a day. I injected with a 1 inch 25 gaudge but the pin came up a little bit while injecting so it might have not been as deep as I wanted it to be. It also bleed a lot too cause I think I hit a nerve. Anything to worry about, left pec is half again as big is right one.

Odin is offline Member
    It also happen to be the upper left pec too.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    My lumps usually go away three days after. Just in time to start another lump.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    ...dont use ice, it wont help the oil disperse, use hot hot heat

Thread Information