1luv is offline Associate Member

Spring Cycle need help on refining

I am getting together my spring cycle, and need a lil assistance from all the experienced bros. Now right now i am 6'3" 185 and about 5% bf. I want to bulk up a lil, but i really really want to stay lean, hard and cut. I am a college basketball player, so keep that in mind. My thoughts on a cycle looks like this:

Test Cyp - 500 mg/wk 1-10
    EQ - 400 mg/wk 1-10
    Liquidex - .25mg ED
    Nolva - 10 mg ED

The Liquidex would help keep my cut up i am assuming. Please help

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you get tested for steroids ? If you do you could test positive. You need to search for the detection times on the drugs you want to run.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-07-2004 at 09:40 PM.

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Most likely he wouldnt get tested until he got to the NCAA Tournement

I played D-II Baseball and I got tested.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1luv
    I am getting together my spring cycle, and need a lil assistance from all the experienced bros. Now right now i am 6'3" 185 and about 5% bf. I want to bulk up a lil, but i really really want to stay lean, hard and cut. I am a college basketball player, so keep that in mind. My thoughts on a cycle looks like this:

Test Cyp - 500 mg/wk 1-10
    EQ - 400 mg/wk 1-10
    Liquidex - .25mg ED
    Nolva - 10 mg ED

The Liquidex would help keep my cut up i am assuming. Please help
    All in all, i don't think that's a bad first draft at all. However, you may want to ask a bit more questions and/or do a bit more research on the eq...there are enough people who swear that you need 12 weeks minimum on the stuff to truly appreciate its effects. I (unwittingly) did an eq only cycle and I can certainly tell you that it was weeks 12, 13, and 14 where I noticed a big jump...and this was certainly not a placebo effect, as I was unaware of this little tidbit at the time.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i like it, go with it, make sure you can get some clean urine for the drug test though, i played football and we always got tested, the basketball team hardly ever though, but i always found a way to pass it. good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    All in all, i don't think that's a bad first draft at all. However, you may want to ask a bit more questions and/or do a bit more research on the eq...there are enough people who swear that you need 12 weeks minimum on the stuff to truly appreciate its effects. I (unwittingly) did an eq only cycle and I can certainly tell you that it was weeks 12, 13, and 14 where I noticed a big jump...and this was certainly not a placebo effect, as I was unaware of this little tidbit at the time.
    I agree............ 12 weeks minimum with EQ to see good results. run the EQ and Cyp to week 12, L-dex and Nolva from weeks 1 - 15. Start PCT 3 weeks after your last EQ/Cyp injection.

PCT:
    day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

The L-dex will help keep the bloat down from the Cyp. To cut up you need to do cardio and diet.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking of pretty much the same cycle, but after reading several post about running the eq for a least 12 wks, I have decided to run it a couple of weeks longer and run the cyp for an additional week after stopping the eq. Just gotta order the extra gear soon because I had only just enough for 10 wks!

Thread Information