vapors1 is offline New Member

Question Cycle side effects with Prescription Meds?

I'm about to start a cycle and was wondering if it will have any effects on the prescriptions that I'm taking? I'm taking Cytomel 50mcg, Phentermine 56mg, and Wellbutrin XL 300mg. All of these are once daily. My intended cycle would consist of: Test Prop, Clen , Win, and possibly Fina. What are thoughts on adding in B-12 shots to this mix? How much for how long? Or just stay the **** away? All input is great!
    Appreciate the help, as always,

K

vapors1 is offline New Member
    Also, what gauge and length is best for above listed gear? And what is the best location to take it? In the past I've just done in the butt/hip area??
    Thanks,
    K

darmadoc is offline Member
    I don't necessarily see a problem with prop, winny or fina with the meds you are on. Clen concerns me however esp with cytomel and phentermine. As to pin size and location of injxns, would need to know your stats.

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro pin size is going to be roughly 23g-22g and injection sites can alternate between thigh, glutes, delts, i have never done B-12, and your cycle is best put together by you and critiqued by someone else, not knowing your goals, it would be impossible for me to put together something specifically for your body, hope this helps

Thread Information