Thread: cutting cycle

potent is offline Junior Member

cutting cycle

im looking to get cut .
    i have little experience, but i have researched a bit .
    tell me what you think.

8 week cycle
    sustanon 250***(250 every 5 days all 8 weeks)
    i know sustanon isn't really a cutting steroid , i just want a good test base.
    winstrol depot ***(50mg 3 days on 1 off 2 days on 1 off)starting week 2
    clenbuterol ****(50 mcg a day for a week 80mcg a day for 2 weeks and 100 mcg a day for the remaining 5 weeks)
    cytomel *****(weeks4-8{day 1-5 25 mcg day6-14 50 mcg day 15-28 75 mcg})
    i was thinking about adding clomid or hcg to the end, but i'm not sure if its necessary. also thinking about adding glucophage to the cycle. is this a solid cutting cycle? how much would a cycle like this cost a person? thank you

i'm sorry did i not say the magic word?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No you forgot the "magic" stats

Like:

Age,exp,first cycle or not,a copy of your diet to determine if the area that needs improving is actually your diet,type of training you are doing,how much cardio you perform.

Oh yes a little more research because even to a novice like me that cycle does,nt look right why cycle the winny like that?Why use Test rather than EQ? Test could lend itself to water retention and weight gain.

I,m not flaming you bro but I feel you need to read a little more than you have done and being on here is a great way of doing it.

Potent,

Im with BB on this one bro....
    Give us your stats and we'll be glad to help
    That cycle is just bad!

basically guys, i am a 22 year old, ex-collegiate swimmer. i was putting in 6 hours a day and now that schedule for me is unrealistic. my body fat is rising slowly now that my training has slowed. and that is unacceptable. and even throughout my swimming career i never looked the way i would like to look. i would like 4 or 5 % body fat (10% now) and that is realistic for me because of my physique. but i don't just want to be thin i want to have a bit a mass so i really look hard and ripped. if my cycle doesn't look good tell me what looks wrong and why? you guys have a ton more experience than me and every piece of info i get from you is gladly received. all critique is welcome. negatives.....positives everything. thanks alot. (btw) this would be my first stacked cycle. before this i have only tried a single steroid at a time. i used fina by itself for an 8 week cycle. i'm 6'7 200 pounds.
    Last edited by potent; 01-14-2002 at 11:18 AM.

BigDog_329x is offline New Member
    bro

screw the water retention thing... i have been doing sust/deca and then d-bol/nora 200 and no one has noticed me gaining any water... if anything people have said i look better... unless your going to a show use the water to your advantage...

more water in the cells more strength! just be carefull with t-3 and clen ... i was cramping up with 50-75mcg and 1 day of a fat burner... increase your calories in the begining then taper them off...

you'll need them long term...

BD

you dont think i would benefit more from eq than sust250 BD?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    EQ + winny is a great stack if yoy want to stay lean and put on some hard keepable muscle. Keep in mind, neither of these two drugs will aid in fat loss (diet and cardio as I'm sure you are well aware) but they WILL NOT lead to fat gain. Run EQ @ at least 400mg/week (prefferably 600mg/week) and winstrol @ 50mg/EOD. Run the EQ for 8-10 weeks and the winny for 6 weeks only. While on winny use at least 1000mg/day of Milk Thistle (any health food store carries this) and make sure you have clomid for post cycle.

do you think nolvadex is something i should keep on hand with this type of cycle(eq+winny)? and if so, i read its good to have proviron as well when taking nolvadex. or is that not necessary?
    fat loss is important to me also. im at that stage where i don't look fat, not even chubby really just kind of loose if you know what i mean. and i'm starting to build up fat around my waist, small amounts granted, but still enough for me to give myself a second look in the mirror. can you recommend something chemically. (i am pretty used to doing substantial amounts of cardio and it isn't getting the stubborn fat off and it bothers me. the only time i really get ripped is when i eat next to nothing and exercise constantly. but i really sacrifice size when i do this and i'm always hungry. i do eat alot of carbs and i think that may be the problem, but with the amount of cardio i do a lack of carbs kills the workout. i feel weak in other words. sorry for writing so much, im just tired of things not working.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's always good to have Nolvadex on hand but I SERIOUSLY doubt you will need it with this stack as neither of these two compounds is known for aromotizing. The only other "chemical" that would aid in burning fat is clenbuterol . I good stack is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the length of your cycle (run a thermogenic stack of the off weeks...ECA).

does anyone know if ninety seven dollars is decent for eq(boldenon)10ml -----24tabs 50mg clomid(clomiphen citrate) and cytomel (t3)60tabs 50 mcg (sorry for talking about prices)

Pete hit pretty good but becareful bcause EQ enhances your appetite. You might want to frontload 600 the 1st 2 wks then stay at 400 till week 10. Set your winny up so that you can end about 2 wks after your last eq shot so you can start your clomid therapy the next day or 2 days after. (no lag time)
    The price is pretty good if your getting it 2nd hand? Are you sure your t-3 is 50 mcgs? Mine are 25, whats the mg of the EQ?

this is my first cycle yall dont think 600 eq to start is too much? the drug profiles say that 50 eod is sufficient???i am 6'7 200 pounds though. does that play into doses much?

Its up to you.... I would just stay at 400mgs a wk for ten wks and the winny at 50 mgs ED. Your weight and height doesnt play much of a factor its your stats that come in!

i have come to a decision. thanks alot. i'm going to run the eq 400 a week and start the winny 50 mg every day, so it ends two weeks after my last eq inj. then run clomid 2 days later for a couple of weeks. sound alright to you? i also plan to cycle in clen and t3.

Thread Information