apgomez3 is offline New Member

Question Difference in dosage question...deca+sus

What is affected by taking less of a dosage of deca +sus?

The two cycles I am talking about is:

250mg of deca and 250 mg of sus per week for 10 weeks. Winny 50mg eod weeks 6-10. Then pct.

VS

400mg of deca and 500 mg of sus per week for 10 weeks. Winny 50mg eod weeks 6-10. Then pct.

Is the only difference the gains in size? or does the "effectiveness" of the steroids suffer from a lower dosage?

Shud is offline Associate Member
    at the lower dosage the effectivness of sus will suffer greatly because of the different esters in it...mainly the prop.....
    being your third cycle the second option is better...
    maby get some test-e instead of the sus...

To get maximum gains and for the sust to work better you need to take at least 500mg/week

Zues is offline Associate Member
    As for the Deca , the best dosage is approx 2mg for each pound of bodyweight.

Swellin Guest
    I have seen people do 250 sust per week, and gain nicely, even though that is not the recommended way of using it. If you look at the half-lives of the different ests in sust, it seems like you need to go eod for the prop...but at least E3D. That would put you up over the 500 mark, but it would keep your test levels more even. I am currently running only 300 of Deca , and in the future...I'll pick it up a little. I can see running it at 400 for sure.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed...prop levels need to be somewhat constant b/c of its short half life. I'd run the sus 500 for sure and the deca 400.. try to split the sus up into atleast every 3days for shots to keep the prop in ur system

apgomez3 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate all the feedback. Looks like I am going with this cycle

400mg of deca and 500 mg of sus per week for 10 weeks. Winny 50mg eod weeks 6-10. Can you guys give me some ideas on PCT? This is my 3rd cycle and I have never had PCT.

Thread Information